• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ******** H22A Heatsinks ********

ssvqwnp

Newly Enlightened
Paypal sent for:

2 x Bare P7 Flat-Top D
1 x Bare P7 Flat-Top C
+ Registered Mail

Total = $30

Thanks!

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can i just say a big thankyou to Setapong for the super fast delivery and kept me informed all the way.

The Heatsinks are Awsome mate and fit perfect in every way and anyone thinking of buying from Setapong won't be dissapointed in the quality of the heatsinks and the price and not forgetting his great customer service A+++ from me mate many thanks.

I'm glad you like it and thank you for your kind words.

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shipped.

- Bartol
- Sway
- ssvqwnp

Thanks,
Setapong

Next Shipment May 3

Nos

Enlightened
Do those flat top heatsink fokus well in a deep mag reflector, or can you offer some deeper heatsinks H22A?

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any plans on making D sized heat sinks with a completely flat top to accommodate 3 LEDs + optics?

I have no plan at the moment, but future is uncertain. In addition, I think Modamag used to offer multi LED set up. You might what to check with him.

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do those flat top heatsink fokus well in a deep mag reflector, or can you offer some deeper heatsinks H22A?

How deep do you want? What is the set up are you plan on using?

jabe1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think a sink with no retaining lip will work for Nos. I plan on grinding mine off, and tapping a couple of holes to enable depth adjustment.

Adenin

Newly Enlightened
:paypal:

1x DHS Flat Top Bare Aluminum "D" size
2x P7 Flat Top Bare Aluminum "D" size
registred mail

iq2k

Newly Enlightened
Ok, after about 15 years of ownining a mag charger I have purchased my first other maglites, 3x 2D mags to mod which are totaly different to the charger (other than the Orings.)
to get to the point, I want 2 ali heatsink for xml on a 12mm board and 1 for a sst-90 with no board, so which should I consider please?
also how do I fix and adjust the heatsink for focusing and stability?

The last thing remaining to say is thanks.:thumbsup:

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, after about 15 years of ownining a mag charger I have purchased my first other maglites, 3x 2D mags to mod which are totaly different to the charger (other than the Orings.)
to get to the point, I want 2 ali heatsink for xml on a 12mm board and 1 for a sst-90 with no board, so which should I consider please?
also how do I fix and adjust the heatsink for focusing and stability?

The last thing remaining to say is thanks.:thumbsup:

For XM-L on PCB board I recommend P7 heatsink. However, I do not have heat sink for SST Led. To focus you simply turned the flashlight head until you see circular hot spot.

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shipped.

- Jabe1
- EPsilon

Thanks,
Setapong

Next Shipment May 9

Tomppa

Newly Enlightened
2 x P7 Flat Top Bare Aluminum D

Shipping: Registered mail

Total = 2 x P7 flat top bare heatsinks (US$22.00) + registered mail (US$2.00) = US$24

PayPal send

Tomppa
Thanks!

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
Payment for flat top heat sinks for use with XML and registered mail.

2x Mag C flat top sinks
2x Mag D flat top sinks

Thanks again for offering these at such a fair price

dfwcaver

Newly Enlightened
3x P7 Flat Top "D" for $28
registered Mail $2
+4%
Total $31.20

Thanks!!

kkara4

Newly Enlightened
@H22A:

1) I have both bare and 20mm PCB mounted Cree XM-L and am after heatsinks. Which do you recommend?
2) Are your bare aluminium ones the largest size that can possibly fit into a D maglite (because i want maximum amount of metal for maximum heat dissipation)? I mean is the maximum depth utilised (does it touch the switch and on the other end the reflector?
3) Are your sinks suitable for use with both standard incandescent mag and LED mag (with deep reflector)?
4) Is the bottom recessed for a driver (need to fit a 1.3 inch h6flex driver)...if you could post pictures of undersides of your heatsinks that would be great

Thanks for your help

EDIT: 1) I have now ordered additional XM-L on 14mm PCB so will use your P7 sinks as per your previous recommendations if I decide to order; this decision i will make based on feedback to Q2,3,4 i wrote above.

Thanks!

Last edited:

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
1. All my hetsinks will not work with 20mm PCB. The pedestal is only 15mm wide.
2. Bottom of the heatsink does not touch the switch. You still have some room to work with.
3. I'm sorry I have never play with Mag LED. May be other members with such experience could help me with this one.
4. On P7 heatsinks the bottom is solid with no recess. If you plan on using XM-L on PCB I recommend P7 flat top, but I think 1.3" driver is too big.

Here is the picture of the bottom
IMG_3621.jpg

@H22A:

1) I have both bare and 20mm PCB mounted Cree XM-L and am after heatsinks. Which do you recommend?
2) Are your bare aluminium ones the largest size that can possibly fit into a D maglite (because i want maximum amount of metal for maximum heat dissipation)? I mean is the maximum depth utilised (does it touch the switch and on the other end the reflector?
3) Are your sinks suitable for use with both standard incandescent mag and LED mag (with deep reflector)?
4) Is the bottom recessed for a driver (need to fit a 1.3 inch h6flex driver)...if you could post pictures of undersides of your heatsinks that would be great

Thanks for your help

EDIT: 1) I have now ordered additional XM-L on 14mm PCB so will use your P7 sinks as per your previous recommendations if I decide to order; this decision i will make based on feedback to Q2,3,4 i wrote above.

Thanks!

Latest posts