• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ******** H22A Heatsinks ********

Pöbel

Enlightened
You used to have heatsinks for old style c-mags with the bigger inner diameter, any chance you got one of them left?

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
You used to have heatsinks for old style c-mags with the bigger inner diameter, any chance you got one of them left?

I'm sorry I do not make them any more due to minimal demand and very high production cost

heraldes

Newly Enlightened
:paypal: for

3 x DHS Flat Top "D" 28$
Registered Mail 2$

Total 30 $

Thanks heraldes

yazovyet

Enlightened
CPF name: yazovyet
1 X P7 Flat Top Bare Aluminum "D" size with registered mail

Nei7

Newly Enlightened
Received today - four days from Thailand to the UK!

Many Thanks

Neil

Xuen7

Newly Enlightened
DHS and P7 Flat Top Bare Aluminum "C" size

$28.00 for 3

DHS and P7 Flat Top Bare Aluminum "D" size

$28.00 for 3

oysfla

Newly Enlightened
3x P7 Flat Top, D size : $ 28
Registered mail : $ 2
+4%
Total: $ 32,-
To: oysfla (Norway)
Paypal sendt.

Thanks

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Setapong,

Can you post a picture of the top of the DHS Flat Top "C" heatsink? Is it similar to the P7 version?

Thanks!

Picture is on the first page. The different between DHS and P7 is the location of the wire through holes and P7 bottom is solid. If your plan is to use 12mm PCB, you must use P7 flat top.

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shipped.

- Xuen7
- yazovyet
- Warx23
- heraldes
- Lilkevin75

Thanks,
Setapong

Next Shipment JUl 19.

killforfood

Newly Enlightened
Setapong,
My old SSC P4 Maglights still work great but it's time for an upgrade.
Please send;

3X P7 Bare Flat Top "D" $28
3X P7 Bare Flat Top "C" $28
Registered Mail $2
Pay Pal sent Total $58
Thanks, CPF username: killforfood

SlowPoke808

Newly Enlightened
Hi Setapong,

$30 PayPal payment sent for:

2 x P7 flat top bare aluminum D size
1 x P7 flat top bare aluminum C size
$2 for registered mail
CPF username: SlowPoke808

Thank you!

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shipped.

- killforfood
- Oystein F.

Thanks,
Setapong

Next Shipment Jul 25

Rezolution

Newly Enlightened
Hello Setapong,

I have been planning to make an XR-E R2 Aspheric 2D-Mag thrower for quite some time now and I finally have all the parts in order. The only thing I don't have is the heat-sync and I wanted to order that from you. The only thing I'm not sure about is which one to get because of two things. One, the emitter is on a star (and I don't want to remove it) and two, I'm not sure about the focal length. Maybe you can tell me which one I need though if I list my build parts....

This is the URL for the light itself. It is a Gray Mag-2D Krypton (not LED).
http://www.walmart.com/ip/MagLite-2-D-Cell-Flashlight-Gray/14321396

This is the URL for the LED. It is an XR-E R2 mounted on a 20mm star.
http://www.dealextreme.com/p/cree-xr-e-r2-wg-emitter-on-premium-star-15943

This is the URL for the Aspheric Lens. I will be removing the reflector and paining the inside of the MagLite black.
http://www.dealextreme.com/p/50mm-18mm-2-80-degree-glass-optics-12834

Someone stated on Deal Extreme "It produces a sharp image of the emitter when the flat back is 28mm from the LED front." but I cannot confirm this.

Basically I'm looking to have the head of the Mag turned almost all the way down so it's screwed down almost as far as it will go. Then I wanted a little bit of room to turn it CW or CCW so that I can adjust the focus of the die based on whatever distances I'm shining the light at.

Can you please tell me which heat sync I would need to order from you and what the pros and cons are of the anodized one? IE, why wouldn't I just use the bare aluminum one?

If I absolutely have to remove the LED from the star, then I can try that, but I'd rather not have to mess with it. I plan on running the LED at either 1000ma buck, 1400ma buck, or direct drive (2000ma max on 4.2V 18650).

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Setapong,

I have been planning to make an XR-E R2 Aspheric 2D-Mag thrower for quite some time now and I finally have all the parts in order. The only thing I don't have is the heat-sync and I wanted to order that from you. The only thing I'm not sure about is which one to get because of two things. One, the emitter is on a star (and I don't want to remove it) and two, I'm not sure about the focal length. Maybe you can tell me which one I need though if I list my build parts....

This is the URL for the light itself. It is a Gray Mag-2D Krypton (not LED).
http://www.walmart.com/ip/MagLite-2-D-Cell-Flashlight-Gray/14321396

This is the URL for the LED. It is an XR-E R2 mounted on a 20mm star.
http://www.dealextreme.com/p/cree-xr-e-r2-wg-emitter-on-premium-star-15943

This is the URL for the Aspheric Lens. I will be removing the reflector and paining the inside of the MagLite black.
http://www.dealextreme.com/p/50mm-18mm-2-80-degree-glass-optics-12834

Someone stated on Deal Extreme "It produces a sharp image of the emitter when the flat back is 28mm from the LED front." but I cannot confirm this.

Basically I'm looking to have the head of the Mag turned almost all the way down so it's screwed down almost as far as it will go. Then I wanted a little bit of room to turn it CW or CCW so that I can adjust the focus of the die based on whatever distances I'm shining the light at.

Can you please tell me which heat sync I would need to order from you and what the pros and cons are of the anodized one? IE, why wouldn't I just use the bare aluminum one?

If I absolutely have to remove the LED from the star, then I can try that, but I'd rather not have to mess with it. I plan on running the LED at either 1000ma buck, 1400ma buck, or direct drive (2000ma max on 4.2V 18650).

Hi There,

I'm sorry to say that all my heatsinks will only work with PCB mounted LED or LED no larger than 14.5mm in diameter. Your 20mm. star is too larger to fit on heatsink pedestal.

Thanks,
Setapong