• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ******** H22A Heatsinks ********

cdrake261

Enlightened
H22A heatsink posts are about 14.5mm so with a 16mm star you would need to ream the reflector out to fit over the board , i can only advise to buy your X-ML's on a 14mm board in future.

Maybe I got 14mm boards despite ordering 16mm boards, the xm-l and board fits the stock mag reflector just fine

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shipped.

- LightJunk
- Goh Lay T.
- Craig B.

Thanks,
Setapong

Next Shipment Aug 15

cdrake261

Enlightened
H22A heatsink posts are about 14.5mm so with a 16mm star you would need to ream the reflector out to fit over the board , i can only advise to buy your X-ML's on a 14mm board in future.

Maybe I got 14mm boards despite ordering 16mm boards, the xm-l and board fits the stock mag reflector just fine

XM-L board is 16mm, reflector opening is 15.45mm....shining beam ran out of 14mm boards, suggest another reputable suppler with xm-l's on 14mm boards? Also, whats the difference between the HA111 and the bare aluminum? Only thing I figured is that it provides addition thickness to make it a more snug fit.

killforfood

Newly Enlightened
Setapong,

How much for 6pcs P7 flatop D
After the first three is it $6 more per unit up to 10pcs?

Thanks, Joel.

owner

Newly Enlightened
Hi Setapong,
How much for 1xDHS Flat Top "C"+1xDHS Flat Top "D"+1xP7 Flat Top "C"+1xP7 Flat Top "D", please?

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shipped.

- Rezolution
- Lars-Sverre E.
- FatRat
- bonhomme
- dspencer

Thanks,
Setapong

Please be advised that I'm out of P7 flat top til end of Aug. All other sizes are still available.

Next Shipment Aug 22

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shipped.

- eebowler
- Jerome (MY)

Thanks,
Setapong

I'm out of P7 D flattop til end of this month

Next Shipment Aug 29

tjhabak

Enlightened
For mounting XM-L's on 14mm boards, would it be better to use the P7 or DHS flat top heatsink. It looks like the hoiles for the wires may be too close together on the DHS type. Thanks

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
For mounting XM-L's on 14mm boards, would it be better to use the P7 or DHS flat top heatsink. It looks like the hoiles for the wires may be too close together on the DHS type. Thanks

P7 flattop is what you need. However, I'm out of stock at the moment.

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
H22A,

Just checking to see if you found a Rebel D-size mag in Thailand yet. Having your heatsinks for the newer updated Rebel Mags will keep your products and inventory current with today's market. :D we need them :party:

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
H22A,

Just checking to see if you found a Rebel D-size mag in Thailand yet. Having your heatsinks for the newer updated Rebel Mags will keep your products and inventory current with today's market. :D we need them :party:

Sorry for late reply. Yes I got a hold of rebel Mag and just sent a drawing to CNC shop yesterday. CNC shop estimated about two weeks for prototype. I'm not sure on the size of pedestal, so I stick with the current 14.5mm size.

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry for late reply. Yes I got a hold of rebel Mag and just sent a drawing to CNC shop yesterday. CNC shop estimated about two weeks for prototype. I'm not sure on the size of pedestal, so I stick with the current 14.5mm size.

Great news! I can't wait for these to be available.