• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ******** H22A Heatsinks ********

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
January is almost over, any new news/estimates about when the heatsinks will be done?

I'm sorry to bring this to you. CNC shop informed me today that they will not be able to produce my prototype as promised because they are desperately trying to catch up all back log orders, when they were closed for over a month due to major flooding in Bangkok. I try to ask them for rough ETA but they couldn't tell me. I'm as anxious as you are believe me, but situation is not the same after major floods. Hang in there I will let you know when they become available.

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shipped.

- kjelrod0980
- doworkson
- pekcle
- CDOG

Thanks,
Setapong

My stock is running low because CNC shop could not produce my order in time due to their work load. I'll post once I'm out of stock.

Next Shipment Feb 5

LilKevin715

Enlightened
I'm sorry to bring this to you. CNC shop informed me today that they will not be able to produce my prototype as promised because they are desperately trying to catch up all back log orders, when they were closed for over a month due to major flooding in Bangkok. I try to ask them for rough ETA but they couldn't tell me. I'm as anxious as you are believe me, but situation is not the same after major floods. Hang in there I will let you know when they become available.

This is totally understandable, I'm actually suprised that they were able to open up so soon after the floods. Good things come to those who wait, and these heatsinks will definately be worth the wait.

BigT504

Newly Enlightened
Paypal sent:

1 x P7 HAIII D

Shipping: Registered Mail

$15.00 for 1 + $2.00 for Registered Mail + $3.00 to meet minimum and 4%= $20.00

Pin

Newly Enlightened
2 x P7 bare alloy Mag D flat tops, plus registered post, thanks!
:paypal:

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shipped.

- Pin
- Scott W.

Thanks,
Setapong

Next Shipment Feb 12

freeloader700

Newly Enlightened
I am planning on using an XM-L on a PCB and not sure which sink I need, the DHS flat top or the P7 flat top?

and will this work well with an aspheric lens? (not sure the post height is good or not for a good beam)

Thanks

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am planning on using an XM-L on a PCB and not sure which sink I need, the DHS flat top or the P7 flat top?

and will this work well with an aspheric lens? (not sure the post height is good or not for a good beam)

Thanks

You need P7 flattop for MPCB. I'm sorry, I'm not sure the compatibility with spherical lens.

maxmojo53

Newly Enlightened
2 x P7 Flat Top D =28 + registered mail 2 + 4%=32

From CPF: Maxmojo53

(Unique Transaction ID # 00R072382D853543M)

freeloader700

Newly Enlightened
3 x DHS Bare D cell heatsinks = $26.00

+ $2.00 registered mail

Total = $28.00

Sent paypal! Thank you

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shipped.

- freeloader700
- Allburger

Thanks,