• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Hanko twisted trident

Enlightened
Both now sold

Jeff Hanko Twisted Trident. Like new. This is the light on the right.

Also have 7 green trits for sale, they are 2x6mm. Just got them brand new from eclipsesharp.

Light now SOLD

Trits now SOLD

wanted to clarify - these trits were bought on recommendation from the Hanko shop, they would fit nicely in the tail area.

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic
What's the difference between the two in the photo?

Since I have both, I'm probably qualified to reply on the seller's behalf. ;)

The light on the left is the 1st generation. The light on the right (for sale) is the second generation.

You can see that the body of the 1st generation has a longer smooth piece near the head and therefore the section with the flutes isn't quite as long.

Apart from that the stamp on the clips (radio-active logo) is slightly different too. I believe that the XP-G2s used for the 1st generation were slightly warmer.

There you have it. Both beautiful lights, I couldn't say that I prefer one to the other.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
What's the difference between the two in the photo?

Version 1 is on left, Version 2 on right. You can tell by looking where the head meets the body. Notice the size difference of the ring around the body tube, right under where the clip starts. So, he is selling Version 2.

Enlightened
That's correct this is a gen 2. Thank you easilyled for the details they are sweet lights. The one on the left belongs to chipwillis.