Hat clip flashlight?

EagleAg

Newly Enlightened
Another vote for the LD01. I just received mine a few days ago and to say the least I am completely surprised by how bright it is on high mode. It is easy to use and if you get the aluminum version is virtually weightless.

Good build, easy operation, and impressive beam and brightness for such a small flashlight. Not to mention it runs on incredibly cheap and easy to find AAA's.

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Has anyone tried the Fenix clip on an E01?

I've tried the LD01 clip with the E01 it fits. You can also go check out office supplies and see if there are any pens that have a detachable clip.

I did a DIY clip and diffuser/spare cell holder a while back, link is here

hope that helps, it clips to a cap really well too.

Swivelguy

Newly Enlightened
Would the E2L be too long or heavy to work clipped to a hat? I read a random internet review that said it would work, but I'm a bit skeptical. I like everything about the E2L except for the fact that the E1L may work better as a hat-clip light. They're practically the same price and seem to offer comparable runtime when you factor in twice the battery change frequency for the E1L.

prime77

Enlightened
I have used my E2L clipped to my hat before with no problems. It maybe heavier than other light choices but it works.