Haven't received my order from Zebralight!? [Resolved]

Opara

Newly Enlightened
Re: Zebralight stole from me!?

Maybe you could re-ask my question (post above the quoted one) of ZL, since I'm not having any luck.

I got you an answer, all you need is a little paypal threat and public shame, just kidding.

The current draw is about 1.3-1.4 Amp with Eneloops for both strobe modes.
The runtime should be around 1 hour 40 min.

I only know how to edit posts, not thread titles. If somebody helps me I will change the word "stole" into something more appropriate.

bbrins

Newly Enlightened

I only know how to edit posts, not thread titles. If somebody helps me I will change the word "stole" into something more appropriate.

Click "edit post" and then "go advanced", there should be a text box for the title. If that doesn't work, a moderator probably wouldn't have a problem changing it for you if you ask.

Flashlight Enthusiast

OP you do realize the picture you showed of the conversation with zebralight
has the link code in the URL and anyone putting that in a browser (like I just did ) now has
all your personal info previously masked ?

if you care about it, get rid of that picture

Stefano

Flashlight Enthusiast

My experiences with Zebralight fortunately are good.
The torches that I bought from them have always reached their destination, usually 15 days to see them arrive in Italy even though the goods remain a month in customs (but this is not the fault of Zebralight)

I once bought a Headlamp that had a fault, I wrote to them and after a few days the customer service sent me a new torch!
I recently ordered three Zebralight with a local dealer and he is having many delays and difficulties to have the goods.
I think this depends on the success of their lights and zebralight has problems to meet the high demand in the market.
Because of the great demand for it may be that the selling mechanism has problems to work as it should.
I am convinced that you will have your Zebralights soon

(Translate with Google)

Opara

Newly Enlightened

Click "edit post" and then "go advanced", there should be a text box for the title.

Thanks.

OP you do realize the picture you showed of the conversation with zebralight
has the link code in the URL and anyone putting that in a browser (like I just did ) now has
all your personal info previously masked ?

I haven't realized that, thanks.

I am convinced that you will have your Zebralights soon.

I am convinced as well! :grin2:

LlF

Newly Enlightened

hey guys, to contact zebralight, im suppose to go to My account, and add Request, right?

but the red Submit Request button does nothing. is it just me?

kj2

Flashaholic

hey guys, to contact zebralight, im suppose to go to My account, and add Request, right?

Nope. Had the same a few days ago.

Derek Dean

Flashlight Enthusiast

No, it's not just you. I had the same issue a couple of days ago. The workaround is to use the "Contact Us" box on the gray menu bar.

LlF

Newly Enlightened

my flashlight arrived in 15 days, but they gave me a wrong tracking number. They didn't mistaken 1 or 2 numbers, it was a complete different tracking number on the package. Thought I don't need to use their crooked ticketing system anymore.