Heider Flashlights

oKtosiTe

Enlightened
Re: Heider.....Anyone?

Not a very good attempt at advertising when it fills our forum with negative opinions. :D
With that said, several people could suddenly ask the same question if the brand in question just started their own ad campaign, through AdWords or similar. klip's other posts do seem legit if not plentiful.
We shouldn't flame new users for not knowing where to look, but try to guide them instead. If that fails: :twak:

Last edited:

the.Mtn.Man

Flashlight Enthusiast

I don't think anybody here is guilty of flaming.

RetroTechie

Flashlight Enthusiast

Not a very good attempt at advertising when it fills our forum with negative opinions. :D
A few minutes of Googling suggests that 95% of their sales prices go to their marketing department. ;)
Not something I would waste money on... But as the saying goes: "there's a new sucker born every day".

Jash

Flashlight Enthusiast

Huh, and a few minutes more googling shows a massive amount if disgruntled customers who got squarely ripped off. Nice try OP, but the word shill comes to mind.

klip

Newly Enlightened

Hi again.
Hmmm, this is absolutely not " a way to get you talking" in the sence of making awareness, of the brand. I did a quick search here on cpf, but all i found was four results, with zero, or very little useable info regarding the brand! I am very new to this, and maybe i was blinden by the nice specs, and the good looking webpage. Is it wrong for me to assume, that it is not worth spending money on.
have a great evening everyone!

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi again.
Hmmm, this is absolutely not " a way to get you talking" in the sence of making awareness, of the brand. I did a quick search here on cpf, but all i found was four results, with zero, or very little useable info regarding the brand! I am very new to this, and maybe i was blinden by the nice specs, and the good looking webpage. Is it wrong for me to assume, that it is not worth spending money on.

These sorts of brands get ignored here, because their products are instantly recognised as rebranded, overpriced and over-hyped rubbish.

The listed specs, as exaggerated as they are, aren't even that great :)

Regardless, you have your answer. Heider is junk, stick to the brands we all know and trust.

Norm

Retired Administrator

Huh, and a few minutes more googling shows a massive amount if disgruntled customers who got squarely ripped off. Nice try OP, but the word shill comes to mind.
I'm pretty sure klip is innocent until proven guilty, isn't that how it works?

Norm

dc38

Flashlight Enthusiast
On the east coast of the yoosah. In the place wher

Hi again.

They rebrand xeno flashlights as well at double the selling price, import duties not included. I've done extensive research and flamed them on their fb advert page too, they claimed xeno ripped off them, even when their bbx model clearly shows xeno led.com on the driver.

Last edited:

dc38

Flashlight Enthusiast
On the east coast of the yoosah. In the place wher
Re: Heider CFX

They are pretty pathetic, the original design comes from Nitecore Extreme, chinese budget manufacturers copied it (and shrunk) and here we have Sipik SK68 and derivatives. And now they're selling exact same light (with exact old emitter) for $50 and claim that it's unique product. Pretty arrogant company.

You guys forgot to mention they are rebranding xenos...is xeno defunct or something?

RedForest UK

Flashlight Enthusiast

If you've merged all three threads then you need to at least change the title to reflect it's more general topic. Otherwise it'll seem like this is only about the CF2 and more threads will start popping-up about other models again.

Update: Thanks for sorting that.

Last edited:

pmdureska

Newly Enlightened
anyone familiar with Heider CFX flahlight

clims it has a throw of 750 meters. made by Metem industries with offices in Turkey and Netherlands. thanks

Thread Merge - Norm

Last edited by a moderator:

metal57

Newly Enlightened
Unnecessary long quote removed......... Bill

I do have a CF2 flash light and I think it's awesome, very bright and long range, going to purchase a couple of more for my two sons. Great light!!

Swoosh

Newly Enlightened
People with one post should not do recommendations . . . . ;)
It's uber suspicious.

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast
Deleted. Not worth the effort. Insulting thread.

We aren't stupid here, this is our passion. Op and the other "reviewers" can sell your weaksauce somewhere else.

Last edited:

Roger Donovan

Newly Enlightened
do not buy from metem/HEIDER.Torches are not as they say (1000 meters, 700 metri..b***s***).Shipping isn't free, there are always customs fees; and if you're lucky your tax refund customs takes place after 2 months.They are very bad seller.There are torches better than heider and there are sellers better than those liars

timpost35

Newly Enlightened
Anybody have one? Not to say they are great and they don"t post lumins that I saw...

supertorch?

Gigaslux

Newly Enlightened
I have the Heider AGX Ultra Power and it look great. Of course it doesn't reach 1000m but at 300m makes a bright spot. A torch made with great care even in details. You need to handle it to realize its quality.

Hoodzy

Newly Enlightened

I have the heider cfx it was my first 18650 light, i reccommend not to buy them as the claim it reaches 700m but all my other lights are way brighter and cheaper, and better all round quality.