• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Hello From Manker

DisisMrC

Newly Enlightened
I use AW 14500's when length & diameter needs to be as close to 14mm x 50mm as possible. I have several lights that only fit an AW protected 14500 cell.

By chance you have a reliable link to where I can get some from?

JimAShaw

Newly Enlightened
I purchased a Manker MK34 less than a year ago from Going Gear. It has gone bad and no longer works. The On/Off button stopped working.

I think G.G. is going out of business or something. My calls and e-mails are never returned and almost all the flashlights on their web site state: "Out of Stock".

I e-mailed Manker and have been talking to them for a couple days. I boxed the MK34 up and took it to the Post Office today to send to China for repair. I did not send when I discovered it was going to cost $47.50 to ship and I have heard the wait time could be three months. The wait time is Ok but that along with the shipping cost really bug me.

I didn't send thinking I might use the $47.50 to buy a new light from a different manufacturer that has a warranty repair service in the U.S.

The Manker MK34 looks like it might become an expensive paperweight.