Re: HELP!!.......DPSS-50 vs GHL-50.....$500 to

key word i guess is that there is not one DOCUMENTED case :p
now i see we have one *documents senecaripple's case*
there we go

WKeasler

Newly Enlightened

WickedLaser,
Are you saying that if customs destroys the laser, you will refund the money???? I would love to order a Nexus from you, but could you have someone else ship it, ...in a plain brown wrapper?......with a warning label that says "FRAGILE!! EXPERIMENTAL TAMPON" .... that along with an ironclad guarantee, brown wrapper, someone elses return address,....OH and overnight shipping! .....I'll order one...........
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/takeit.gif... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sold.gif.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/touche.gif

xenophobe

Newly Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
wickedlasers_com said: To date, there has not been one documented case of a customer losing their order to customs, and has not been refunded 100% or receiving their replacement.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just because you delete any posts on your forum that you don't like, this doesn't make your statement the truth. On the contrary, it makes people who pay attention very skeptical of your claims.

Senecaripple got his laser, and as for the goggles, got a full refund, wheres the problem? I suppose it is what we get for offering a near 50% discount to senecaripple for the goggles. By the time we got them in stock (4 weeks after his order) we just decided to refund his money because of his constant emails and threats.

WKeasler

Newly Enlightened

"WickedLaser,
Are you saying that if customs destroys the laser, you will refund the money????"

SuperBert

Enlightened

lets try to keep this on topic so we dont have another one of our laser board threads closed.... Wicked, please answer Wkeasler's question... even though we all already know the answer

senecaripple

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
wickedlasers_com said:
Senecaripple got his laser, and as for the goggles, got a full refund, wheres the problem? I suppose it is what we get for offering a near 50% discount to senecaripple for the goggles. By the time we got them in stock (4 weeks after his order) we just decided to refund his money because of his constant emails and threats.

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry wl, but you kept telling me they were coming. why did you tell me you had them. and at $80.00 with purchase of your laser. how good could they have been. must be very good cause you just took my $$$$, ignored my emails. after a month, i figured you really did not want to make good offer. i needed paypal to get my money. empty promises = bad business. sorry mods, but had to defend myself!

Kiessling

Flashaholic

This one has strayed off-topic without possibility of rescue. Please take those problems to Cheers'n'Jeers following the rules of due conduct.
bernhard

Status
Not open for further replies.