HELP. I've got a habit...

Blackheart

Newly Enlightened
The 12 Suggested Steps of FlashAHolics Anonymous

1. We admitted we were powerless over flashlights--that our lives had become unmanageable.

[*]Came to believe that a Light greater than the ones we bought could restore us to sanity.

[*]Made a decision to turn our will and our flashlights over to the care of Great Light as we understood it.

[*]Made a searching and fearless inventory of our flashlights.

[*]Admitted to the Great Light, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our flashlight inventory.

[*]Were entirely ready to have The Great Light remove all these defects of character and lenses.

[*]Humbly asked Him to remove our flashlight void.

[*]Made a list of all persons we had infected, and became willing to share our flashlights with them.

[*]Made direct loans of our flashlights to such people wherever possible, except when exceedingly bright lumen output would injure them or others.

[*]Continued to take flashlight inventory and when we were missing our favorite brand and model, promptly admitted it.

[*]Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with The Great Light, as we understood It, praying only for knowledge of The Greats Light's will for us and the battery inventory to carry that out.

[*]Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to other FlashAHolics, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.

:sssh:

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Every flashlight I buy is always absolutely self-loathingly the very last one that I will ever buy. I have kicked this vile habit with every purchase!

Also every big expense will never be equaled, it's the pinnacle of high cost over usefulness!!!

It can only get so dark.

There are only so many walks at night or things to see behind/under/into.

I have an ORB RAW 3W that my wife is keeping until Father's day. I've just bought the coloured drop ins for MINIMAGS. I have a KL3 on order and a new tailcap.....surely that's enough??

Anyone see the new INDIUM yet???? HDS85GT???

...and don't call me Shirley!!!:lolsign:

Thunderclad

Newly Enlightened
Just as I thought I'm the only one addicted... until I read your post.
By the way, do you....
...sleep with and caress your lovely lights >10 times thru day and nights?
...can't stop fantasizing how you can make your lights more powerful,
prettier etc.?
...call out names of famous flashlight models in your sleep, and having your wife/gf question you the next morning?

Submit your soul to the Light, Resistance is Futile

Jay R

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thunderclad said:
do you....
...sleep with and caress your lovely lights >10 times thru day and nights?
...can't stop fantasizing how you can make your lights more powerful,
prettier etc.?
...call out names of famous flashlight models in your sleep, and having your wife/gf question you the next morning?

It's an addiction, not a perversion....

NotEnoughLight

Enlightened
roguesw said:
addiction, perversion, its a fine line we walk lol

Right you are roguesw. Makes me think of the members here who volunteered suggestive information about them and their lights in the bath! :lolsign: