Help me design a knife

Status
Not open for further replies.

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
I m all go for a new thread on a CPF blade. Maybe that one we do a K.I.S.S blade (keep it super simple).
+1 - and KISS as long as that means it can still be a folder! :p

From the masses for the masses, with a budget constrain and design govern by majority votes.
If it's for the masses, keeping the blade length at 2.95" would be good, for states that have 3" blade length laws. :shrug:

:wave: john

Groundhog66

Banned
I am totally up for CLOSING this thread and allowing you "The Masses" to take this on yourself. I was NEVER looking for a simple knife that you can buy online anywhere, therefore I was not looking a a $100 limit. As of NOW, I am COMPLETELY finished with this thread. You guys have seemed to take something I was trying to do on a VERY limited quantity, and make it into a "cheap" knife that is available to every CPF'er that want's one. Well have at it guys, knock yourself out. I lost total control of MY thread LONG AGO. But I suggest the first thing you do, is ask your maker is he is willing to make the quantity you are looking for.......and how long it will take to complete the batch.

Good luck with your venture.....Mods PLEASE close MY thread to allow "The Masses" to start a new one.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Unforgiven

Flashlight Enthusiast
To any and all wishing to continue the planning of the CPF blade. Please feel free to start one thread and copy your ideas from this original one. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.