• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Help me find pics please!

E=mAh²

Newly Enlightened
Hello, like nearly everything I ever try to search for on cpf I come up empty handed. It's a pity too because damn near everything I ever search for is in fact on here somewhere most of which I know as I have personally seen it at one time or another. I'm not sure if I am typing it in slightly wrong and it's just an ultra sensitive search function or? Either way it's frustrating nearly getting the "sorry no results found" or whatever the message is. I mean simple straight forward things like "Mcgizmos current offerings" yields results just not... Mcgizmos current offerings.

Google is worse as it just adds an additional unnecessary step. All I am looking for this time is photos of visibly well used (non shelf queen) HDS ROTARY (non clicky). I somehow found one a few weeks back and have been trying to find ever since. Can't remember who posted it or which thread was in and am not particularly feeling like staring at my blue light phone screen till my head hurts and my eyes feel like falling out to find one photo.

I'm not sure what my issue is but it is very frustrating. So please someone direct me to the correct location and delete/move this thread as needed. Thanks!

desert.snake

Flashlight Enthusiast
These are all smartphones, they are inconvenient, a stationary PC makes everything easier :)

Seriously, there are no "Mcgizmos current offerings". Shorter sentences should be given, like "McGizmo", sort by creation time and you can easily find what you need

on the first page of the search you will find the desired topic
1680293285416.png

And it's better to limit the search to the participant himself, otherwise the desired topic appears only on page 60 or 70

Last edited:

slumber

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's one from the.mtn.man.