Votes: 3 7.0%
  • 4Sevens S12

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Fenix TK35

Votes: 20 46.5%

• Total voters

bullfrog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, after some searching and hunting, came across a deal on TK35 that I could not pass up...

Looking forward to finally, after years of this sickness, getting my first light over 250 lumens for the WOW factor!!!

I guess that's a testament to how great the Surefire LX2 and Malkoff M dropins really are... but now its time for a big boy!

Thanks for all the help guys!

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
i would of suggested a torchlabs triple drop-in. since you have plenty of hosts. :thumbsup: i know i could always use more drop-ins, cause it seems like i always have more hosts.

i had a chance to play with the tk35 briefly in a store, and it was more compact than i expected.

specimen

Newly Enlightened
I have both ZL and TK 35

It easily to select TK 35.

In real life like yesterday I have to find the ZL in the dark and waste about 10 second try to turn it on because the deep and small switch in the dark.

The beam pattern is nice but the switch is not good for real life in emergency.

If you think you can control everything and think you will never use in any serious issue ZL is a good choice but if you plan to use it in real life that you cannot control anything TK 35 should suitable for you.

If you like the beam profile like ZL you can try another choice like Spark SL6-800

Quite similar pattern and easier UI. The switch is easy to reach in emergency case.

Up All Night

Enlightened
Well, after some searching and hunting, came across a deal on TK35 that I could not pass up...

Looking forward to finally, after years of this sickness, getting my first light over 250 lumens for the WOW factor!!!

I guess that's a testament to how great the Surefire LX2 and Malkoff M dropins really are... but now its time for a big boy!

Thanks for all the help guys!
Good call!:thumbsup: I love my SC600 but in all honesty its flood doesn't compete well with the ambient light in my neighbourhood. I have two friends who own TK35's and I find the spill they provide is more than adequate for close-up situations. The defined hot spot has great reach and really gets into the recesses!

Overclocker

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have both ZL and TK 35

It easily to select TK 35.

In real life like yesterday I have to find the ZL in the dark and waste about 10 second try to turn it on because the deep and small switch in the dark.

The beam pattern is nice but the switch is not good for real life in emergency.

If you think you can control everything and think you will never use in any serious issue ZL is a good choice but if you plan to use it in real life that you cannot control anything TK 35 should suitable for you.

If you like the beam profile like ZL you can try another choice like Spark SL6-800

Quite similar pattern and easier UI. The switch is easy to reach in emergency case.

dude in a real emergency murphy's law dictates that the tk35 will turn on on low and will require some fiddling to get back to max

one click on the sc600 always means 750 lumens (if strobe is H2)

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
I voted SC600.

The TK35 is really an awesome light, but for the purpose you talk about using it I think you want more flood and less throw.

Unfortunately I don't have any first hand experience with either 4sevens light to recommend them.