• Modded HID Thor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UK Light Cannon 10w HID

• Modded M*g 10w HID

• Kumkang 35w HID

• Surefire Beast 35w HID (BP or reg. reflector)

• Kenrad PSL 35w HID

• Crocodile I 35w HID

• Crocodile II 35w HID

• Sway's Lightforce Blitz 35/50w HID

• Kenrad UDL 35w HID

• Maxabeam

• Megaray

• Total voters

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmmm.....my HS doesn't have a "caution hot" label on the metal band. I'm sueing!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Don't worry about what I said Sway, I certainly don't hate it by any means. I just wouldn't choose the Blitz as my prime weapon of choice. How tough is the entire reflector complex anyway? The thing is, it seems big but not beefy (from the pictures anyway, it seems slightly delicate). Me holding the light in my hand might be enough to change my mind completely. It doesn't seem very tough from pictures. Certainly not Havis-Shields tough anyway. I like the way that the HS feels like you could do anything to it. A really tough and thick glass lens, very tough poly-rubber body of some kind, waterproof, and the cord feels very durable (even though the rubber around the cord on mine already broke by the plug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif ). O'well. As I said many times before, I will make one even if it's the last thing I do!!!!

cheesehead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think DA posted Blitz vs MB photos, but I'm too lazy to find them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smoker5.gif

I still think a large reflector and HID is as good, or very very close to a XSA MB.

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I'm gonna say it's officially over. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

With a total of 88 votes, First place goes to: SureFire Beast (big surprise )

Second place goes to: The MaxaBeam (WooHoo!)

And Third place goes to: The MegaRay

Good job to all competitors!!!! Thanks to all who voted!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Latest posts