• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

High CRI Nichia 119 Haiku is ASTONISHINGLY GOOD!!

bright light

Newly Enlightened
My absolutely favorite work-tint, and a close second for everything else too.
I've decided to keep the 119 head. Showed, she who must be obeyed, the XML and cri and she opted for the cri! So that must be the best as she is never wrong!!

bright light

Newly Enlightened
Hi. After fully recharging the voltage is 4.19v

Benchiew is the 'man'. I only charged the batteries to 3.7 volt and the torch (I'm British) works fine. Don't know if others have had an issue with this aspect of rechargeable batteries! I will let Don know and will be interested in his comments

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Bright Light,
Do both heads perform properly with the battery only charged to 3.7 V? This is beyond my ken. It is my understanding that the converter can handle up to 5V and there are a number of folks who have no issues with a fully charged Li-Ion and proper level changing. I have no idea what is going on in your case?!?! :shrug:

BenChiew

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bright Light,
Do both heads perform properly with the battery only charged to 3.7 V? This is beyond my ken. It is my understanding that the converter can handle up to 5V and there are a number of folks who have no issues with a fully charged Li-Ion and proper level changing. I have no idea what is going on in your case?!?! :shrug:

Mine works every time and never missed a beat.