High lumen keychain flashlight

ragebot

Newly Enlightened
In 2018 I bought a WUBEN Mini Keychain Flashlight USB Charge Rechargeable 10180 Li-ion Battery LED Tactical Focus Waterproof Torch 2 Light Modes 130/3 Lumens Necklace Fl on Amazon and have been happy with it till last week when it died. I used on my sailboat when sailing at night to check if the sails needed to be trimmed but the salt air and splashes of salt water probably did it in. Sad to say this item seems to no longer be in production. What I liked about it was it came with a necklace like chain and I could wear it inside my shirt and it was always with me. I am looking for a replacement that is small, durable and has as many lumens as possible. Not wedded to any particular brand and expect to pay under $US100 if possible. The link is not to the light I bought on Amazon not sure what happened but here is a better link

Stefano

Flashlight Enthusiast
See if Acebeam UC15 is right for you.
It is available in two versions with different main LEDs.
It also has two auxiliary LEDs with red light and UV light It uses two 10440 batteries but you can also use two AAA batteries if needed.
It has a large loop to hang around the neck and clip for the pocket or to tuck on a hat.

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Olight iXV looks like it would suit your needs. Has a titanium option if you want more corrosion resistance in salt water. It's 5/180 lumens and has usb-c charging.

fulee9999

Enlightened
maybe the NiteCore Tini? It comes in titanium. Or there is the Nitecore TIP as well

kerneldrop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like you can still get the Wuben necklace light on AliExpress

You can get the exact thing faster off Amazon:
Sofrin SC01 Mini Flashlight
Dog tag chain

ragebot

Newly Enlightened
Looks like you can still get the Wuben necklace light on AliExpress

You can get the exact thing faster off Amazon:
Sofrin SC01 Mini Flashlight
Dog tag chain
Thanks for the link just ordered it on Amazon.