• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

How do you carry your PD?

Kiessling

Flashaholic
It is always a sad day when the opinion of one, justified or not, dictates the path of the majority that wants otherwise.
In this case IMHO, the majority should have its way. There is nothing wrong with difffering opinions, but I do not see anything that would violate the core values of either our "western culture" or this board.
Those who do differ need to accept other's opinions, too, and act accordingly, meaning restraining themselves and apply some tolerance.
IMHO.
bernie

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I either carry my PD in a holster (art of the hide (the BEST)) or on a lanyard around mck.
Some time ago I hit Don up for some of that chain (TI) unfortunatly the nice hefty Ti chain is was all gone too bad. Ther Chain he sent was too small.

Id love to find some Ti chain like that which Don uses. That is a chain which will last forrever under just about any conditions especially SALT WATER!!
Nice shots of your neice. She is a beautiful young lady. Myst be nice having her as a photographic subject.
Happy Holidays.
Oh and Don receive my E-Mail sent just the other day. Should I assume that a no responce is the same as a NO?
Thanks
Yaesumofo

MURDOK72605

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys! I'm new here but word of McGizmo products hit me on another forum and intrigue brought me here. I've lurked in the market place before coming here. Anyway, I just recently ordered a mule and hope to have the opportunity to see other McGizmo products (wallet cringing). I will say this though. You guys have some creative carry options and skills in making them. Also, as far as the photos I thought they were fine and Don handled everything like a true gentlemen by addressing complaints that stated otherwise. We see what we want to see and no amount or quality of light will change that. I hope I'm not out of line.

PhantomZ

Enlightened
am i the first to say this? i actually happen to love using the clip on my belt without a landyard or holster. just as is. i can go anywhere and do anything with it without having to worry about losing it. i bent the lip where the landyard hole is just a bit higher so i'm able to slide it on my belt easier. as for getting it scratched?? it's Ti and plus it's a EDC so a little scratch or 2 is no biggie~ plus there are only a few really minor marks on it that can be easily buffed out in a matter of mins. the only scratch i'm worried about is when i lean against or walk by certain things and worry that i might scratch it like when i walk by my sisters piano ~_~ piggy backing my gf can be a problem sometimes cause it can dig into her leg. that's when i have to take the light off for her.