• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

How do you use your PD lights?

precisionworks

Flashaholic
I've owned a number of pre-64's in various calibers. All were slick as a gut. I was range officer at a public rifle range during the early 1970's and shot just about every brand and caliber imaginable, .22 Hornet to .460 Weatherby. The post 64 Mod 70's were ... homely. They got better as the years passed.

That's what happens when accountants run a shooters company. Think how wonderful a Haiku would be if designed & costed out by a CPA :)

fyrstormer

Banned
No disagreement there. :D I was just refuting the implication (inference?) that the Haiku is somehow "lesser" because it uses a more pedestrian switching mechanism.

precisionworks

Flashaholic
No disagreement there. :D I was just refuting the implication (inference?) that the Haiku is somehow "lesser" because it uses a more pedestrian switching mechanism.
My bad frystormer, I totally misunderstood :(

I feel the Haiku is the equal to any light available both now & before. The clickie bothers me none at all. If one had to pick out the shining star in the McG lineage the Haiku would be near the top of the list.