How to Boost your IPhone 4 Signal

Glock 22

Enlightened
I have a new IPhone 4 and I'm not getting a good signal where I live. I was wondering if there was a way to boost my signal so I can use it in dead spots. I've been looking at the I-Tenna and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this product. Any advice would be highly appreciated.

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a new IPhone 4 and I'm not getting a good signal where I live. I was wondering if there was a way to boost my signal so I can use it in dead spots. I've been looking at the I-Tenna and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this product. Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Hey
Just saw this thread and also just got a Wilson Sleek cradle and amplifier.
I was camping a few weeks ago and had no usable signal on my ATT iPhone 4 or Verizon MiFi.
Got the Wilson and had full working signal on both!!!

I would not have believed this if I had not tried it myself.
Highly recommend.

Ed

Skimo

Newly Enlightened
I love this place, is there an electronics discount store or places to get these at lower prices?

Possible to use these in home?

Would be amazing as the coverage here is spotty and even at 2 bars audio quality suffers, turned off 3G and even EDGE is 2 bars at best.

Tapatalk

ico

Enlightened
IIRC, the iphone 4 is the one with the bug that the signal is interrupted because when you are holding it, your palm covers the antenna as they say.

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love this place, is there an electronics discount store or places to get these at lower prices?

Possible to use these in home?

Would be amazing as the coverage here is spotty and even at 2 bars audio quality suffers, turned off 3G and even EDGE is 2 bars at best.

Tapatalk

You can use these anywhere?
You need to have the phone in the Sleek cradle so it needs to be connected to a headset to be used while in it,I use a BT headset and it is just fine.
These work any signal and I got mine at first to use with my MiFi and it has the same amazing results.
Since getting mine almost everyone I know has gotten them and love them.
I found them cheapest at Walmart,go figure!

Ed

Latest posts