How Y’all, Youse and You Guys Talk?

nbp

Flashaholic
Ha! That was a fun one! The quiz nailed it too. They had Wisconsin and western Michigan dark red at the end, and said I speak most like I am from Madison, Milwaukee or Grand Rapids. And I am in fact from Milwaukee. The word "bubbler" will give us away every time, lol.

JacobJones

Enlightened
As an Englishman I found the results of this test to be most intriguing, Almost the entire western area of America was dark red, those islands at the bottom left were orange-red and the coastal area in the north east of America was yellow/orange.

My three cities are Honolulu, Los Angeles and Rochester.

AMD64Blondie

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is weird.
It says I talk like I'm from either Providence,Boston,or Worcester.

Oddly enough,I'm a native Oregonian.
(Born and raised here in Portland,OR.)

hoop762

Newly Enlightened
Mine came back with 3 cities within the same state, which are all a short drive from where I was born.

Funny thing is, my family is not from there and I only lived there 3 months after I was born. I never moved back.

I was raised on several continents. I don't claim and one place.

Cool quiz!

markr6

Flashaholic
This has got to be the hottest link of 2013! Can't get away from it.

Very cool, and accurate. But it seems to just be keying in on a couple questions really. If you're from Pittsburgh but don't call people youns, you'll break it!

880arm

Flashlight Enthusiast
It pretty much pegged me too. It named my three cities as Louisville (KY), Lexington (KY), and Little Rock (AR). I live about 110 miles south of Louisville but still in the darkest part of the red band.

Thanks for sharing this!

markr6

Flashaholic
LOL "Devil's Night" in Detroit. That'll peg you down quick.

selfbuilt

Flashaholic
LOL "Devil's Night" in Detroit. That'll peg you down quick.
Where I come from (in Canada), it's called "mat night" (not on the list). Despite a few examples like that, it still did quite well - 2 of the 3 cities it picked are nearest to me across the border.