• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired HUGE PRICE CUTS + FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmoore

Enlightened
Payment sent 5/08 for:
20. OVEREADY/TorchLAB Moddoolar Flashlight - 130MM Duel 18560 - natural anodised - TorchLabs V5 ENGINE 3500LM MAX 18650 BORED - PERFECT condition !$300!
Plus v5 dropin
Looking forward to it.

I had email from OP May 12th regarding on shipping info and tracking number. It is on the way.
I am relatively newer member in here, so I do not know what is possible procedures and consequences when something terrible things happened. Hope to someone can enlighten me.

BtoV1989

Newly Enlightened
Has anyone received the lights you purchased? In another thread, I purchased a SF M6LT from Mr. Marsh. I received a small envelope today with nothing in it. The envelope had the tracking # that was sent to me but it was not big enough for a M6LT. I have sent a pm and have heard nothing back.

I purchased Surefire M3T and M2 about month ago. It delivered relatively quick 9 days and were as it described but was sort of acceptable. I am also waiting M3 which is on the way. It was sent week ago and by the tracking I supposed have in few days. I will let everybody know what happened.

Bronc6901

Newly Enlightened
I'm really hoping for the best here. Hope nothing bad has happened. I've just never had someone I've purchase from, just stop responding after paying. Maybe my lights have already shipped and he's just been too busy to respond to messages. Fingers crossed

Dave D

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought the HDS EDC Tactical from him and received it without any issues, however I am in Europe and there may be issues sending post the USA wity the current reduction of flights etc.

I've emailed him and asked him to update the thread.

Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
In another thread, I purchased a SF M6LT from Mr. Marsh. I received a small envelope today with nothing in it. The envelope had the tracking # that was sent to me but it was not big enough for a M6LT.
An empty envelope which is too small for the item ordered but with the right tracking#? This does not sound like something that is going to end well for the buyer, sorry. Try contacting paypal now and see what they can do (most likely nothing since the shipment is delivered). Good luck anyway!

Bronc6901

Newly Enlightened
Yeah, it's starting to look like this guy ripped some of us off. I can understand the shipping to the US thing, but there is no reason to just stop responding to our text and emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.