I regret to inform you...

neal71

Newly Enlightened
Spirit, that made those heroes dare
To die, and leave their children free,
Bid Time and Nature gently spare
The shaft we raise to them and thee.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

My deepest condolences to you and your family. May your loss humble all of us to the enormous sacrifice of our soldiers, law enforcement officers, and fire fighters.

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dear Don and family, You've touched many lives here with your posts in the past and we have felt how much your son means to you. My sincere condolences. God Bless you and your family.

striwa88

Newly Enlightened
God bless you and him for the ultimate sacrifice, and loving this country enough to risk the dangers and give his life to defend it.

God bless,
Ex-Ranger
C CO 2/75 RANGER REGIMENT

Last edited:

rontaki

Newly Enlightened
Dhart,

My lights burn dimmer for your loss. :mecry:
Be brave, and I wish to you and your family a return to the joy of life as soon as possible. Difficult; yes. But I suspect that Elijah would not want you to be too sad for too long.

Thank you for all you and Elijah have done for us all in this country, from the bottom of my heart.

Ron

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
My heart hurts for you and your family!! I offer you my deepest condolences. I hope you and your family can find some peace.

Jarl

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've seen some of your posts mentioning Elijah, and know others with relations out risking their lives for our safety. Thankyou for his contribution in keeping us safe, and may God bless him, you, your family and his wife and child.

May he know how grateful we are for his sacrifice.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Such anger and sadness running through me right now.

I'm so sorry for your loss and my prayers are with you and your family.

MSax

baterija

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are some other words that are part of this heart rending process. Words that I have had the crushing duty and privilege of saying twice during my career. Words that the stress of the day may blur but that are important.

This flag is presented on behalf of a grateful nation and the United States Army as a token of appreciation for your loved one's honorable and faithful service.

When those words are said remember my gratitude, and all the gratitude others here have expressed, for his selfless service. Remember also my heartfelt condolences and grief for the loss of your son and my brother warrior.

tiktok 22

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you and all of you who serve defending our freedoms. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family...

Greta

Flashaholic
As always, I feel so inept at times like these. "I'm sorry for your loss" seems so lame to say to a parent who has lost a child. I have no concept of that kind of loss... I'm so, so sorry... :(

sed6

Enlightened
Stay strong. Never doubt the support and encouragement you gave your son. His sacrifice means a lot and will make our world a better place to live in.

3rd_shifts mom

Newly Enlightened
My thoughts and prayers to you and all of the family. It is always difficult to lose a child. Elijah sounds like a wonderful man.