Interest Thread; Malkoff M61 New 519A 4500k / 5700k 9080 *Group Buy 2022!*

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm on page 14, trying to catch up with everything,

Gene's shop has dedoming capabilities, I'm sure it may annoy some of the line but if he says yes to enough units they will get built!

Multiple options limits group buys and makes them MUCH harder to run, I recommend picking one option for the first run, which will generate a lot of hype, and then go in for round two.

The red was expensive for a few reasons, the emitters themselves were costlier, and then had em twice, plus I had to buy a few extra that were not claimed for a long time in order to meet the minimum order necessary. Suffice to say, all the group buys were definitely "passion projects"- I dare not try and figure out what it ended up all costing me!

Nevertheless hope to do more in the future- I'll chime in again tomorrow once I've caught up more on the thread.

<3

neutralwhite

Flashlight Enthusiast

Gene's shop has dedoming capabilities, I'm sure it may annoy some of the line but if he says yes to enough units they will get built!

Multiple options limits group buys and makes them MUCH harder to run, I recommend picking one option for the first run, which will generate a lot of hype, and then go in for round two.

The red was expensive for a few reasons, the emitters themselves were costlier, and then had em twice, plus I had to buy a few extra that were not claimed for a long time in order to meet the minimum order necessary. Suffice to say, all the group buys were definitely "passion projects"- I dare not try and figure out what it ended up all costing me!

Nevertheless hope to do more in the future- I'll chime in again tomorrow once I've caught up more on the thread.

<3
thank you from London!.

<3
I'd be willing to split the cost of several extra incase of any mishaps in the building process.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
The Kernel Kustom H17fx 519a 5000K dedome P60
10BB14E6-FD5B-4355-89F6-C77A97187FAF.jpeg

Last edited: