**Intrest Thread** DFW Texas Early Spring Get Together?

early spring indoor GTG, or wait till Summer?

• Early Spring Indoor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aircraft800

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone interested in a DFW early spring get together? With the unsure weather, I'd like to do this one inside, and do an outdoor one in Arlington in May. We could also skip this one, and just make bigger plans for a summer get together for early May back at Veterans Park, but under the big pavilion.

Let me know what you think, this is during Spring Break for the kiddos, so we'll try to do it on Sun so families and friends can attend.

Sun. March 14th 2010
Judge Beans
314 North Main Street Keller, TX 76248-7427
(817) 379-5872
JudgeBeans.jpg

Last edited:

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Apparently we have 420light coming from out of state.:thinking: Anyway I voted for the summer bash as time is hard to come by right now and I am not crazy for the indoor events. I will do whatever the majority wants however. Thanks for getting it all together for us again.:thumbsup: What would we do without you?

X_Marine

Enlightened
Prolly the summer outdoor as I spend 2 weeks in Vegas during May, BCA tourney.

Also Matt, with all the organizing you do the least I could do is help to secure the appropriate pavilion.

Keep me posted..:thumbsup:
Thanks
X/BillyD..

Aircraft800

Flashlight Enthusiast
Prolly the summer outdoor as I spend 2 weeks in Vegas during May, BCA tourney.

Also Matt, with all the organizing you do the least I could do is help to secure the appropriate pavilion.

Keep me posted..:thumbsup:
Thanks
X/BillyD..

Ooooohhhh. That'd be great to just do a Summer Bash under the big pavilion at Veterans Park. More time to collect toys too.

Aircraft800

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sun is bad for me, I vote for Veterans park pavilion. You think we should reserve it this time?

Yes, a definite on the advanced reservation of the Pavilion. Maybe we could take up a collection to offset the cost, it shouldn't be much if enough people come. Last time I checked it was $90. We'll do it on a SAT.

EDIT: No need to contribute anything! Bring yourselves and your lights!! Any inquiries please handle via PM.

Last edited:

Aircraft800

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll get the ball rolling on the Pavilion in Arlington. Please don't feel like this is a pay event or that anyone needs to contribute anything! I want everyone to attend, just bring your lights and yourselves. I want to be able to meet some new members and their families, and the pavilion will be a better place just in case we can't dodge the weather (see the last two GTG's :whistle:).

Please P.M. me if you have any questions or call.

Funny, looks like Summer Bash Outdoor is winning by a landslide, even with members who I know won't attend :thinking:

Last edited:

beetleguise

Enlightened
Sure, if I am not in Florida! Judge beans makes a killer chicken fried steak, and it is only a mile away from my house.

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sure, if I am not in Florida! Judge beans makes a killer chicken fried steak, and it is only a mile away from my house.
Hey your still around! Good to see. Can't wait to see you out there.

I think we just need a little more time to build up the arsenal :thumbsup:
Hugo there will never be "enough". Just bring what you have. It's probably more than what I've got. I don't think I have bought a light in well over a year now. Well..not related to work that is.