• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Introducing: Groovy! CNC-123, the prototype

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
How did I miss this thread until now? If you have room add me to your list for a great looking light!

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
haveblue,

If you want a different #, just let me know. Thanks.

UPDATED LIST for Groovy! TK Light (Nickel plated with serial number engraved and your CPF name/real name/whatever):

#1 andrewwynn
#2 LitFuse
#3 wonka187
#4 LaserBurnz
#5 arewethereyetdad
#6 3rd_shift
#7 arewethereyetdad
#8 flashlight
#9 Hallis
#10 Dr_Joe
#11 DavidR
#12 Icarus
#13 cgpeanut
#14 leadfoot
#15 skr
#16 karlthev
#17 DasFX
#18 gadgetometry
#19 MrBulk
#20 peu
#21 dbrad
#22 LaserBurnz
#23 greenlight
#24 javafool
#25 Doc
#26 haveblue
#30 Luff
#32 ensig
#33 mst3k
#44 mbira
#46 XFlash
#55 red_robby
#63 jdriller
#66 colette
#70 cdalyt
#77 rhutchinson
#86 lk99bt
#88 alauda
#90 mgk65
#93 jeffb
#98 MrMom
#99 yaesumofo
#100 mut
#101 - #200 AVAILABLE ALSO

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
#26 is a fine number. Thank you all for letting me in on you list (with no hassles...yet)? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Kidding! I like this light. I think I was "sleeping at the wheel"; I just kept missing this thread. Somebody please tell me about these things the next time, OK?

Stainless

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Hallis said:
looking good so far /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif These should be available right as tax return is getting here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Shane

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey thanks a bunch for blowing my "poverty plea" out of the water... I knew I shouldn't be surfing at 2530hrs.

UPDATED LIST for Groovy! TK Light (Nickel plated with serial number engraved and your CPF name/real name/whatever):

#1 andrewwynn
#2 LitFuse
#3 wonka187
#4 LaserBurnz
#5 arewethereyetdad
#6 3rd_shift
#7 arewethereyetdad
#8 flashlight
#9 Hallis
#10 Dr_Joe
#11 DavidR
#12 Icarus
#13 cgpeanut
#14 leadfoot
#15 skr
#16 karlthev
#17 DasFX
#18 gadgetometry
#19 MrBulk
#20 peu
#21 dbrad
#22 LaserBurnz
#23 greenlight
#24 javafool
#25 Doc
#26 haveblue
#30 Luff
#32 ensig
#33 mst3k
#44 mbira
#46 XFlash
#47 Stainless
#55 red_robby
#63 jdriller
#66 colette
#70 cdalyt
#77 rhutchinson
#86 lk99bt
#88 alauda
#90 mgk65
#93 jeffb
#98 MrMom
#99 yaesumofo
#100 mut
#101 - #200 AVAILABLE ALSO

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Stainless said:
[ QUOTE ]
Hallis said:
looking good so far /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif These should be available right as tax return is getting here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Shane

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey thanks a bunch for blowing my "poverty plea" out of the water... I knew I shouldn't be surfing at 2530hrs.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif trust me, Im on the edge of an overdraft right now. stopping by the bank to deposit a $15 check i got from verizon to try to keep it form happining till after midnight thursday night when my paycheck will deposit. And even then i wont have any spare $$. Gotta make the last payment on the car.

Shane

leadfoot

Newly Enlightened
PhotonFanatic you have a PM

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

Leadfoot

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
lymph,

Yes, they will be available without the sandwich, but later and without the serial number and name engraved on them.

Final pricing has not been set yet as Dan and I still don't have the final prototype done and quoted yet. Hopefully that will be done in a couple of weeks.

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not much news, but some.

Unfortunately Dan has the flu, probably from working too hard at work, which means he hasn't had the time to complete the final prototype. Still hopeful that he can get that done before too long.

In the meantime, the wrist lanyards have arrived and I've gotten some laser engraving samples in:

Engraved-bezels-001.jpg

Engraved-bezels-004.jpg

Some of the samples will now be sent to the plater to have them EN plated. Then a decision will be made as to what style and depth to use for the final engraving.

BTW, the shiney bezel was one that had already been EN plated and then laser engraved. The duller bezels are the raw aluminum that have been engraved and will now be nickel plated.

Yes, I know the engraver spelled Fanatic wrong, and, yes, this is not what will actually be engraved on the bezels--it will be your serial number and your name. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I see some 1ofakind lights in the future!! I personally like the bold but not deeply etched font in the last photo. Fewer reflections off the sides of each letter.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
a second thread has been started on this subject, so this one will now be closed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

the new thread can be found here

Status
Not open for further replies.