Introducing the SPY 007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
I much prefer uncoated.

I totally agree, lets not distract Mr Dave with requests for exotic coatings, additional battery tubes, more photo's or crow shaped battery cap tools:eek:!

.......................on with the REAL show:party::thumbsup::D

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
WOW, that 007 really has a UNIQUE look, very different from the 005. This one with it's sharp design looks like a weapon (gotta have problems at airports security? :laughing:)

I don't mean to pull the answer from the OP, but is there a guestimated price range for this beauty? It's just so that people can start either saving money or just forget about the idea...

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
I totally agree, lets not distract Mr Dave with requests for exotic coatings, additional battery tubes, more photo's or crow shaped battery cap tools:eek:!

.......................on with the REAL show:party::thumbsup::D

But we do have time for pizza. :D

IMG_0488s.jpg

Amorphous

Enlightened
007PizzaSmall2.jpg

Folks,

Dave's not only the Spy Master; he's also a culinary expert. I had the honor and privilege to be the first CPF member to taste his home made pizza, made by the master himself. The only disappointing thing was Dave didn't design and build that pizza oven. :devil:
Well, I tell you the cheese, dough, tomato sauce, and the TLC came together harmoniously, that was a real succulent treat. :thumbsup:
Folks, the 007 is a real gem.. got to see and hold it in person. The knob felt great and with just the right tension on each click.
Amorphous

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
. . .I don't mean to pull the answer from the OP, but is there a guestimated price range for this beauty? . . .

tino_ale, that is the question I have been working on. I know you all are interested in the bottom line. It is coming soon. For now, I will only say I can keep the price under a $1000.00.

To calculate a fair price for the materials and tools and time spent demands that I run a few lights through the mill. I know the costs for the lathe parts. The battery cap machining is well calculated too. As soon as I have a better estimate I will pass it along.

Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement.

Cheers
Dave

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man! That is a lot if benji's to blow on a flashlight, but Dave, you're worth it!

And so am I - I'm IN!!:party::takeit::sold:

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kenster, can you smell titanium flashlights? Or, is it some sort of titanium radar? (Ti-dar?) :laughing:

Every time that I look at a Ti light thread, you are posting pictures of the one you own, or expressing your desire to buy it. :D

Dave, the new design is beautiful. Absolutely stunning.

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kenster, can you smell titanium flashlights? Or, is it some sort of titanium radar? (Ti-dar?) :laughing:

Every time that I look at a Ti light thread, you are posting pictures of the one you own, or expressing your desire to buy it. :D

Dave, the new design is beautiful. Absolutely stunning.

Ti-Dar ! :crackup:

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Hi Dave,

I am a week late to this thread but no matter because that new light is simply timeless and even by CPF accelerated standards! :bow: :twothumbs

Hopefully I will be awake and alert when the time comes to get on a list for one of these! I haven't experienced the new inner workings either so it would be doubly cool.

Awesome work and design!!!

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Dave,

I am a week late to this thread but no matter because that new light is simply timeless and even by CPF accelerated standards! :bow: :twothumbs

Hopefully I will be awake and alert when the time comes to get on a list for one of these! I haven't experienced the new inner workings either so it would be doubly cool.

Awesome work and design!!!

Don, I am hoping to trade for a certain light I know you are getting ready! :D :popcorn:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dave,

I'm really glad you've made significant progress in the 007. I remember way back when at one of the PF when you gave me a idea of what you had in mind. I have to admit that this thing really looks great!! Very impressed and please do put me on your list for one of these beauties.

Awesome awesome job buddy.:twothumbs

MSax

Status
Not open for further replies.