Is there any good pen that also has a laser pointer and LED BESIDES the O-Light product?

Franquixote

Newly Enlightened
I haven't been able to find any quality (preferably pressurized like a Space Pen) black ink pens that also include a laser pointer and LED light. I don't really want to spend the money on the O-Light, they are hot or miss to begin with, and their shipping times are beginning to be a hassle.
Does anyone know if there's an alternative?

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
None that dish out more than 10 lumens, maybe theirs been a new release I haven't seen. Now if you take the pen part out of the equation theirs lots of good options :)

As fun as the new Open is it's not all that practical, I'm not sure where you are but here in canada Olight has monthly sales that are usually 30% off

Thre are a few cheap ones that are pen on one end, then LED and red laser out the other. They run off piles of tiny coin cells that run down quickly and are a pain to change.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
There is finally a native green (not DPSS) laser diode out there. It's still kind of pricey and not terribly powerful yet, however it makes it possible to fit a green laser into a package that's the same size as a red one. I'm hoping that someday these will be mass produced at a rate thatr will drive the cost down enough to see them in cheap laser-pen-flashlight combos.