Its spring time in Melbourne(Oz)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

harro

Enlightened
I'm pretty close to you - in Wang :)[/QUOTE]

Shepp's got over 40 kms of hotmix bike/walk paths, predominantly close to the Goulburn/Broken rivers and not too close to housing in several spots. Can be broken up into nice 2-5 km walks in several areas. Or maybe the lake to Mooroopna and return, about 7 k's total. I know Wang also has some good paths, and both towns are pretty flat. May be a suggestion for a future walk ( Autumish time of year, not too hot !? ). Plenty of spots in Shepp where some of those 'big' bruisers can show their mettle(!!) without upsetting people. Anyway, just a thought.

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm pretty close to you - in Wang :)

Shepp's got over 40 kms of hotmix bike/walk paths, predominantly close to the Goulburn/Broken rivers and not too close to housing in several spots. Can be broken up into nice 2-5 km walks in several areas. Or maybe the lake to Mooroopna and return, about 7 k's total. I know Wang also has some good paths, and both towns are pretty flat. May be a suggestion for a future walk ( Autumish time of year, not too hot !? ). Plenty of spots in Shepp where some of those 'big' bruisers can show their mettle(!!) without upsetting people. Anyway, just a thought.

Everyone shipped up to Wang a couple of meets ago. Shepp would be a good option in the future :)

vudoo

Enlightened
I may be able to make it to this meet. I wouldn't mild a bit of a wall to test out the lights.

I am looking for some new P60 dropins if anyone has any they want to sell. Bring your dropins and I'll bring cash. (-;

Leoht

Flashaholic from Mars
Use the force Luke!

Actually I think Simon has something in mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are a few options, the last resort being a lap of the lake ;)

I hope TorchBoy comes... I want to compare my de-domed ST90 to his stock one!

Last edited:

Alpinebully

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys, glad to see some local Aussies here on CPF, and even better ones that get together!

Im located about 10minutes from Lysterfield Park. If im free, and its ok id like to drop in and say hello.

Like vudoo, im also interested in any P60 drop ins; to maybe buy or even just check out so ill have more of an idea what to buy online.

Ive just received a XM-L U2 3 stage drop in from ebay im not 100% happy with it but its a big improvement over the original Surefire incandescent its replaced however i think ive got a bit to learn about the different batteries and their limitations along with the loads from the different LEDs etc...

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
:welcome: alpinebully!

Always nice to have fresh meat, especially when it's local...

Fusion_m8

Flashlight Enthusiast
There seems to be an echo in here. I'm old not deaf :)

Norm

Hey Norm... Norm...orm...ormmm...mmm

There's a chap in CPFMarketplace that still wants to buy your 35w HID conversion, he's only about 2.5years late
:eek: picking it up if you're still interested in selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts