Jetbeam RRT-01

Dubois

Enlightened
Use a bit of fine wire, looped, as a guide. That will be easier to get through than string. Then feed the lanyard through the wire loop, and pull it through.

Dubois

Enlightened
Glad to hear it. When I re-read my post, I thought "Does this actually make sense?", so I'm happy it worked for you.

lightyearsaway

Newly Enlightened
Glad to hear it. When I re-read my post, I thought "Does this actually make sense?", so I'm happy it worked for you.

Actually what I did was tie a piece of thread around it, and then fed the thread through the whole, had to do it a few times until the end of it popped up high enough to grab it and then I pulled the lanyard through all the way, then looped the lanyard then removed the thread. I didn't use wire, I don't have any, but I think if the wire was thin enough it might work better. But thread worked just fine. Thanks again. I will keep this in mind as I suspect other lights might be the same.

uetecu

Newly Enlightened
Fasttech SKU 1291308 claims it's the RRT-01 in OP.

Can anyone who's ordered this comment?

It's definitely OP I ordered one back in May from Fasttech. Unfortunately I had to return it because the variable magnetic ring played up in the first week. Beautiful design but the quality was too poor for me to risk purchasing another one.

Ended up going the V11R and never regretted it. :)

herosemblem

Enlightened
I almost got this instead of the TK-75. Does anyone have both? How would you compare the two in regards to overall performance? PBI[candelas], Lumens, Beam distance, throw, ect. I am certainly satisfied with my TK-75. My guess is that this Jetbeam is not quite as impressive. :sssh::eek:

I own both. I carry the rrt01 when I'm in my dress clothes. I use my tk75 when I need to search for things. My EDC is still a pd32ue.

tallboybass

Newly Enlightened
I love my RRT01, only thing that's disappointing to me is the runtime, even when using a 18350 and running at less than max. Anyone else?

Mr. Nobody

Enlightened
Have you been successful in running an 18650 on the RRT01 with the Niteye Eye15 body? Any problems?

The 'lego-ing' Sounds very promising :)

yup, everything works fine and mates perfectly between the eye 15 and rrt-01
kinda neat having a 18650 rrt01 and a 16340 eye15.