• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired JHanko Ti LF2-XT, GG, SW, Machined trit clip.

YummyBacon!

Enlightened
Hi CPF, I am offering my JH LF2-XT. I had this built last year & it was quite a process going back and forth with details
I wanted that no other Ti example had. This was the 1st one with GG detail in the head & the 1st with a machined titanium
clip… with a trit slot no less. :D I also went for both the "super stonewash" and "gunnergrip" body. All the options added up
to quite a premium over a "standard" custom LF2-XT. As far as I know, there is only one or two more similar but I'm pretty
certain the number with the slim version of the machined clip is very low. To me, this clip fits the slender body best & looks
fantastic with its slightly larger 1.5x6 vial. Speaking of vials, there are 21 in total. The emitter swap was done by SOYCD who
has done this several times for me all with excellent results. Currently, the Liteflux is running a Cree XP-G2 NW, R5-3C or D, I can't
recall exactly but it is a nice neutral, bright little light. The light is as received from Jeff & I never carried it, instead just using
one of my other LF2-XT's and "saving" this one.

***SOLD**

It comes with a box, original body, and a custom leather pouch I had made
for it. $1495.00 Paypal and U.S. only
DSCF4069.jpg
DSCF4065.jpg
DSCF2313.jpg
lf2xt_10.9.14a.jpg

Last edited:

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow!! It's absolutely gorgeous. I especially like the clip and the bezel, very unique! That bezel has some sort of gunner grip style machining, never seen this before! Also If SOYCD modded the led then tint must be perfect.. GLWYS!

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
It's a beauty for sure. I didn't notice the machining on the bezel. (No doubt blinded by all the trits :)). Very cool.

Last edited:

YummyBacon!

Enlightened
Thanks for all the nice comments guys-indeed it is a special little light. I'm hoping it goes to a good home soon!

BHodge

Newly Enlightened
The light is beautiful! The pictures above show blue trits and green trits. What color are the trits in the light for sale? Also, does the light run on AAA batteries?