• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

K60vn - First XHP70 Thrower

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am yet to hear of any dissapoint yet mr buff, a worthy addition to your ever growing collection. But instead of a speciality in throw or flood, look at it as an all rounder instead. A very nice 5000lm beam that can be used for decent durations. When sometimes the real big boys maybe inconvenient due to size/weight , this could be a go to light for you(all be it not that small! but a happy medium) . You have a K70vn so you know the size well:)
+1 ven is the man with a plan... I do love this light also. Really a super Handy beam size .

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
I never got to experience this k60vn.. so i cant speak to this light. I do have a eagtac mx25l4tvn with xhp 70 diffuse dome with the driver vnx.. lumen / lux are pretty similiar for the both light.. if you are looking for a throw and flood in the same package, should definitely check out k60vn or mx25l4tvn,

ven

Flashaholic
Imo the xhp70 comes to life with a shaved dome, then sat in a large reflector with slight orange peel .

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
New brown batteries for brown light! Turns on at almost 4900 lumens!

CD20B435-D347-4758-B929-10B80D3D6CF2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
C79D5B6A-B6FC-4995-B6D7-A3A8BCC9E62A.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

MC408

Enlightened
I'll always come back and say I love my k60vn;)

my first time taking the k60vn outside to play around. I now see why OG raves about this light! Like Vinh has the R next to his recommended lights, I'm gonna Change the name of mine to K60vn-OGr. lol

here's my lineup with new names

K70vn-SW-ex
K60vn-OGr
K40svn-NLr

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
my first time taking the k60vn outside to play around. I now see why OG raves about this light! Like Vinh has the R next to his recommended lights, I'm gonna Change the name of mine to K60vn-OGr. lol

here's my lineup with new names

K70vn-SW-ex
K60vn-OGr
K40svn-NLr
I'm glad you like it. It really is an amazing light. Vinh even wrote "love this light". It's a true OG light. It lights up everything in front of you and the throw is crazy. Built very well easy to use. Price is outstanding! Goes perfectly with Rolex:)

screenshot windows 7

how to do a screenshot on a pc

Last edited: