• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Large wave of LunaSol 20's **SOLD OUT **

I'mGatMan!

Newly Enlightened
The next (last?) wave is in the works guys. What can I say, I'm working on them. If I could sing..

"Time keeps on slippin, slippin, into the future..."

Good, brother. I like redundancy in my EDC tools, which means that I'll be needing another one of these when the next wave rolls around. ;)

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hope that there will be another wave soon! :huh:

Around christmas perhaps? :naughty:

It's sad that the LunaSol 27 won't probably be produced anymore, but the LS20 would also be great, more pocketable. Unfortunately, I discovered the real lights too late... However, it is never too late!

Greets,

Henk

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
The LS20 is certainly more pocketable but it doesn't have half the utility of the LS27, which might be the best flashlight ever made. Let's hope The Man changes his mind and does another run of LS 27's. :D

I immediately fell in love with the LS27 when I saw it, and it looks to be of a great utility.

The best way to make The Man change his mind is to ask for the light. If he decides to make some more, I'm in! Perhaps we should make a special thread for those who would surely pull the trigger? :poke:

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
@ arewethereyetdad

Thanks for having done the thread and adding me at once! I just agreed! :wave:

I didn't dare doing it, I'm a coward, and I'm new to the real flashlights... :candle:

As an LS27 would feek alone, I still hope that a new wave of LS20 also comes. Time is not a matter, the opposite is true, time would bring the money to afford the beauties. So, my question is IF and not WHEN for both lights!

Greets,

Henk

Zeige

Enlightened
The next (last?) wave is in the works guys. What can I say, I'm working on them. If I could sing..

"Time keeps on slippin, slippin, into the future..."

Any update when these will be out? :D

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, thanks for the quick answer.... I ll have to keep a close eye on the B/S/T then.

I already did that and was lucky enough to grab a brand new and unused one from this last wave, even the price was the one of a brand new one.

The same day, I caught an LS27, a used one, the price was slightly higher and I bet that prices for both LunaSol will raise as the official statement for both is currently "no new ones planned".

As long as the light has never fallen down or been taken apart, used ones should be up to new ones, they have been built for eternity and to be used. I don't mind the typical ti-scratches that each light will have, as I also will use mine, I normally do what the producer tells me to do with his products! :twothumbs

DM51

Flashaholic
A spam post has been removed, along with 10 unnecessary replies to it. Members are asked to stay on topic.