Laser Stock Eye Candy (multiple pictures)

Willabbott

Newly Enlightened
I thought I'd share this for you guys, my dad and I are working with a Gun Shop in the area that we are friends with, helping them with some marketing. My dad is doing the video for them (I believe they are going to use it at Shot Show) and I'm doing some images for them, as well as helping with the video.

This company is a gun shop, and also gun smith, and separate company that makes several parts, including this laser stock for Ruger 10/22's. I had the idea that I should try and get some sort of fog image where the beam is visible, I finally got to working on it tonight, and here's just a few of the images I came up with... Keep in mind the top one is the only one I've worked on, the others are straight from the camera, and have not yet been tweaked at all.

They didn't turn out all that bad I don't think, considering I've never tried working with a laser nor fog before... getting additional light is hard since it overpowers the lasers beam quite easily.

Hope you enjoy (Mod's please move if you feel a different category is better fitting)

stock1.jpg

stock2.jpg

stock3.jpg

stock4.jpg

stock5.jpg

Latest posts