Leather holster for SPY's

Joseph Milton

Enlightened
I should chime in and say that I would buy one. My pocket feels really special with the spy inside, but the change that also resides there hates the spy!

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I should have already posted about this, but, I didn't think about this thread until just seeing it again, now.

I was one of the lucky few, who recieved one of these prototype holsters at PF-11. I love it!! It is very rugged and looks great with almost any casual clothing, especially what I usually wear. The clip could probably hold a bowling ball up without failing. It is VERY secure, and I doubt you could ever lose your light, without also losing your belt and pants along with it, and most likely, you would notice that.:)

Thank you Matt, for donating these holsters to us. You are a class act. Look forward to hearing from me soon about some paying projects. :D

X_Marine

Enlightened
These are prototypes of a holster for the Spy 007 & 005. I'm working on
size, security, and design in order to "mass produce" these in as much as
you can mass produce a hand made item, And, here's the main
idea.........Get the price to $30 ish
These will have a belt clip on the back and are made from top grain
cowhide in brown, black, red, green, ???

Anybody interested?

Thanks,
Matt

IMG_4779-600x400.jpg
I know I have been to busy to even check in lately but one thing I was curious about was if there would be any of these left?

I could be wrong, but I'm thinking if all the watchers like myself stepped up and YELLed it would be a large enough number to make it worthwhile for Matt to get these goin again.

If this went off somewhere else, sorry and let me know.
Many thanks
X/BillyD..
icon14.gif

Oh ya!!!
I'll take 2...
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
Come on guys, if your interested,, let it be known.. :poke: