Light for hunting, mounting on weapon/bow w/ pressure switch.

Bakergh

Newly Enlightened
I'm going to start hunting hogs and coyotes at night and I have a night vision monocular to use to identify / monitor, but I can't actually shoot with it, so I want a light mounted to my weapon that can be actuated via pressure switch when it's go time (i.e. I draw my bowstring then turn on the light). Distances could be up to 200-300 yards but mostly 150 or less.

I've been reading flashlight reviews for days now and I'm looking at the following and these are the ones that have stuck out to me for around $100:
Armytek Predator Pro v2.5 (what's the difference between the predator pro and the non-pro?)
Eagletec G25C2 MKII
FourSevens Maelstrom MMR-x
Thrunite Lynx (No pressure switch option?)
Olight M22

I want to make sure there isn't an option I am completely ignoring and get some opinions on which one I should go with. This will be my first non-maglite led so this is new to me. All this flashlight info starts to mush together after reading it for a few days.

Here's my official survey:
1) How would you prefer to purchase the light?

2) Budget: An easy question, but you may change your mind after answering the rest! :)
~$100

3) Format:
Something that can be carried or mounted to a weapon would be ideal

4) Size:
I plan on mounting it to a rifle/bow, but weight really doesn't matter.

5) Emitter/Light source:
Led

6) Manufacturer:
Doesn't matter, as long as they offer a decent warranty and have a decent reputation.

7) What power source do you want to use?
Li-ion rechargeable

7a) If you have selected a rechargeable option
Doesn't matter.

8) How much genuine out the front (OTF) light do you want/need? Sometimes you can have too much light (trying to read up close up with a 100 lumen light is not a happy experience).
Something good enough to see through a bow peep sight at 50 yards and through a red dot sight at 200 yards. 300+OTF Lums?

9) Flood vs Throw: Flood covers an area, Throw reaches out to a distance.
____Narrow Throw: I want a beam with a very tight "hot center" and minimal "side-spill". Good for distance viewing, fog, and looking through dense undergrowth. This is mostly for hunting on the edge of fields.

9a) Distance: How far away will you typically need to see with this light (check all that apply)
50-150+

10) Runtime: Not over-inflated manufacturer runtime claims, but usable brightness measured from first activation to 50% with new batteries (Measured on maximum continuous output).
____90-120 minutes (Runtime is moderately important, but still not critical)

11) Durability/Usage: Generally the old phrase "you get what you pay for" is very accurate for flashlights.
____Very Important (Camping, Backpacking, Car Glove-box). (Weapon mounted)

12) Switch Size, Type, and location (choose all that apply):
Tail clicky or twisty is fine but I definitely want the option for a remote pressure switch.

13) User Interface (UI) and mode selection. Select all that apply.
I'm open to anything, and I'm not afraid of something complicated or programmable.

14)Material/Finish/Coating
I don't mind sacrificing weight for durability, so I'm all for buying something heavyish.

15) Water resistance
Not critical.

16) Storage conditions
____In house (temperature/climate controlled environment)

17) Special Needs/extras: Is there anything else you want or need that hasn't been mentioned? Select any/all below.
Just the need to be weapon mountable and have the option for a remote/pressure switch. But I guess I already mentioned that.

spc smith

Enlightened
Bakergh,

Id check out selfbuilts review on the armytek predator pro. Your sites are set center mass on a good light though. I just got the predator pro a week ago and it is phenomenal light from ones I've accumulated in the past. Id highly recommend it based solely off throw and spill beam profjle .

Bakergh

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the response. I found the review you're talking about and based on it and others I'm going with the ArmyTek Predator Pro. It will be under the tree next wednesday, (my wife is technically getting it for me, though I was the one that ordered it). Just for kicks here is the gun I'm mounting it on:

aimpoint3.JPG

OOW VZ-58 7.62x39

Them hogs better look out!

Bakergh

Newly Enlightened
So I got sent the gold one, which is awesome. I use it way too much to keep it on the rifle, so I'm not concerned with the fact that it looks a tad too bling-tastic for my taste. I'm thinking I might get something with more flood to keep on the rifle permanently (when not using it for hunting). It definitely fills the bill for the purpose I got it though.
blinglight.JPG

pregnantanddangerous.JPG

I made my 7 months pregnant wife pose with it for a convincing action shot.