• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired LIGHTS FOR SALE

DjGypsy

Newly Enlightened
I`ll take it

:eek:)

1. SOLD NiteCore R40 with box and all accessories. I have two of these, one has to go. Asking $60 shipped, PP and CONUS only. First I'll take it.....​This light hasn't been used, just taken out of the box to test.

2. NiteCore EC25 Cobra with box and a 18650 AW rechargeable battery. Like new. Asking $35 $30 shipped, PP and CONUS only. First I'll take it.....

3. SOLD NiteCore EA4 Pioneer, like new, rarely used with box and accessories. NO BATTERIES INCLUDED. Uses 4 rechargeable AA batteries. Asking $35 $30 shipped, PP and CONUS only. First I'll take it.....

4. SOLD Sunwayman T20CC with box and accessories, like new, never carried. NO BATTERY INCLUDED. Asking $35 shipped, PP and CONUS only. First I'll take it.....

5. SOLD NiteCore Concept1 with box and accessories, like new. NO BATTERY INCLUDED. Asking $35 shipped, PP and CONUS only. First I'll take it.....

6. SOLD Klarus Mi7, color red, like new and never carried with box and accessories plus an AW 14500 rechargeable battery. Asking $25 shipped, PP and CONUS only. First I'll take it.....
41LGkd2vZWL._AC_US218_.jpg

7. SOLD Olight R50 seeker, brand new with box and all accessories. I have two of these so one has to go. Asking $60 shipped, PP and CONUS only. First I'll take it.....

Uriah

Enlightened
I'll take it
8. Jetbeam E10R CREE XP-L HI LED AA Rechargeable (Included) with box, new-never taken out of my house. Asking $20 shipped, PP only. First I'll take it..
If still available.
Thanks

Latest posts