• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Lights You Want Me To Mod

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
This may be a little different but how about a headlamp?

By the way I have one of the early Stenlight S7's, I know they have undergone some revisions over the years, do you think you could mod for a reasonable price?

yes a headlamp would be nice also. i currently have three, but still have not found the right one.
a nice zoomie light would be great also.

Nalhcal741

Newly Enlightened
Could you do anything with the Olight SR95S UT Intimidator and the Eagletac MX25L2 Turbo.
Both claim to throw over 1000m stock with a Luminus SBT-70 LED.

Elkhunter

Newly Enlightened
A Headlamp would be sweet!
Also, Nitecore srt7 +1 vote for brighter on the colors. Or nitecore chameleon series such as cu6.

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
When I heard of the new tk35 mtg2 I was excited to think what you could do with it.

I'd love to see something like a TK75vn, but completely water proof and able to be used for scuba diving...a man can dream.
I know the Xtar D35 exists, but the idea of paying nearly $400 for a stock light makes me feel ill.

nickdizonc

Newly Enlightened
+1 for A) More throwers. VN lights with PDT are the absolute poop. And this is coming from a cool white fan of many years. Once you experience owning a PDT version VN light, you'll never look at another CW tint light again.

drummer132132

Enlightened
Vinh,

Would love to see a spotlight mod for the TK76. The Floodlights are ok imo but that's me.

John

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Noah needs a tk61vn by his side.

At least in my bag o lights, that's how it will be. :)