Lionheart extend/key.....

gadget_lover

Flashaholic
Re: Lionheart extend

Ahh, Mr Bulk, the weight of responsibility that comes from being a village elder lies heavy at times...

Really, the only reason I followed up was 1) the poster's question was not answered and 2) there are some people that take everything that Charlie says as gospel. It goes with the respect that he's earned.

Too bad about the humorless chief. That could really suck.

Daniel (it's good to NOT be the king, sometimes)

McGizmo

Flashaholic

wallyrulz,
I believe both Darell and I are seeking that title. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Charlie,
I like to joke as much if not more that the next guy. However I take "posting such misleading information" seriously; always have and always will. That has been a problem many times here on the forum for me! When I am at my bench 7 days a week (no longer just a hobby) trying to design and build expensive lights for people who have vested their trust in me, I want to give them the best I am capable of and included in that is to pass on my understanding of what it is that I am selling them. My intent here was to glean some impherical data on whether there was less sag in a larger cell. I have it now from George that for all intents and purposes, there is no sag in these Pilas. Clearly my mistake was to post such a question in a LH related thread. I won't make this mistake again nor will I further cloud this thread with my purported misunderstandings of intent. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

I am sorry that this is all OT and I apologize to the initial poster.

If anymore needs to be discussed about posting misleading information, either in seriousness or jest, we should probably do so in a dedicated thread for it. I have both some humorous as well as seriously misleading examples I could bring to the discussion! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

EDIT: There is a McGizmo forum and I will probably do us all a favor by confining my activity and posts to that forum. Please excuse my misunderstandings and the interruption to the levity that I have caused here. My bad!

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast

Put me down for one of the keychain lights.. I'm number 4?

Brian

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

Actually bmstrong, I think you are number 5

Put cue003 down as number 6

I smell a list coming on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Curtis

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Hey guys, there IS no sign-up for the keychain light! That was a joke, too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Seriously I have no idea how to approach it yet but it is indeed on a backburner - somewhere...

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

No. 7??? All right - as Paul Newman once said in some old movie - "Whut we have heah is a fayull-yuh to communicate"...! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

zackhugh

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:
No. 7??? All right - as Paul Newman once said in some old movie - "Whut we have heah is a fayull-yuh to communicate"...! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Off topic, but that was Strother Martin speaking as the Chain Gang Captain. I guess you were confused by your own role as the HAT chain gang captain. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/str.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Yeah Zack but didn't Paul also say that, as though mocking the Capt, right at the end as he got shot in the throat? While looking out the window where he was holed up and where the law finally tracked him down?

I'd even betcha a LionHeart!

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*

I also recall a lot of hard boiled eggs being eaten. Would have sucked to have been his cellmate that night!
710.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

And the title of the movie was... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

PS - Trivia: That quote is lifted directly from the movie and is the opening for Guns and Roses song "Civil War".

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Uh - "Da Chain Gang Captain"...? *gulp* (remember all the details but really have NO idea of the title!)

raggie33

*the raggedier*

they say that in a guns and roses song to. the song is called civel war

zackhugh

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:
Yeah Zack but didn't Paul also say that, as though mocking the Capt, right at the end as he got shot in the throat? While looking out the window where he was holed up and where the law finally tracked him down?

I'd even betcha a LionHeart!

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, I retract my statement. What I meant to say was as your role as HAT chain gang LIEUTENANT. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I dusted off my George Kennedy-autographed copy of "Cool Hand Luke" and you are indeed correct. Paul Newman said that in the window just before they shot him. I guess I don't get no LionHeart now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif