• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired LionHeart Pre-Order Now OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Charlie,

Because of my credit card concerns, I can't paypal you for the pre payement of my Lion Heart /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
But I still want one for sure and pay for Raggie fund too !!

So if you accept my pre order without payment for the moment, here it is :
LH Aluminium Body
No charger 2 pilas 150A
I owe you ($175+2*$18+$9)= $220 + Raggie Fund.

Thank you to hold one for me until I can paypal you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
can ya all imagine how cool it will be to chow folks t5his light? hecteven non flashoholics will drool .

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Frency, I see where someone took your CC information fraudulently. That is awful. I hope it gets made right soon.

verbie

Enlightened
Re: LionHeart Sign-Up List

[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:
2) CPF "handle" as shown on Sign-Up List #1

[/ QUOTE ]what does "handle" mean?

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Charlie and Frenchy, I would be more than happy to PayPal on Frenchy's behalf if it would help.

rp42995

Newly Enlightened

pay pal sent for full kit HA3 and extra batt. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif also for Raggie fund

Radagast

Enlightened
Re:

I'm going to have to pass on the LH. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

Please.....remove me from the list.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Re:

Raddy, no problem, thanks for letting us know. Perhaps another time.

FrenchyLed, someone stole your CC info? Wow, so sorry to hear! My wife and I were victims of identity fraud earlier last year and know the feeling well! Hey no problem, you can send me a Snail or something (e-mail or PM me to arrange things). Thanks Don for your kind offer although I will let FrenchyLed decide which way to go...

d'mo

Enlightened
Re:

While I think the LionHeart is a fantastic idea, I'm going to pass on it, but still wanted to send a few bucks for the Raggie Fund.

I still have my VIP. HA!!

PP on the way Charlie.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
arewethereyetdad said:
Charlie, I'm pretty sure I was THE absolute first one to PayPal for the kit! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif But I didn't include Raggie's money in that one. So I just sent you a separate PP with Raggie's money, FYI.

[/ QUOTE ]

AreWeThere - Thanks for the kindness. Sorry I can't answer everyone (in fact make that just about ANYone!) who contacts me about their payments made, especially those who just want to know if I got their Paypals - if you received a confirming e-mail that your payment went through, that should be good, I assure you. Just dang sure you Save that e-mail!

Also there were a number of you who failed (yes, FAILED miserably!!!) to include the necessary info in your text, such as finish or exact order and most importantly, some did not give me their CPF handles! Now how can I match up stuff or even send the RIGHT FINISH???!!!

What will have to happen is when building the lights (which may be quite a while from now and I'll probably have Alzheimer's by then - all depends on when I actually receive the machined bodies from the CNC shop), I will have to painstakingly go through all the Paypals to identify which ones were missing what (if I even remember all this from today!), multiplied by potentially up to 500 orders.

Sheesh.

I'll promise to do my best, but if you get a pink light and no battery or charger when your package arrives (and you were one a these guys), you won't have ME to blame!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mr. Bulk (Charlie) please e-mail me your snail mail address. Thanks. I owe you money! Partial payment via paypal, partial via snailmail.

FlashlightOCD

Enlightened
Charlie,

Can I suggest you specify a default finish [Hint: HA3 Natural] for those idiots amongst us /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleye11.gif that failed to specify a finish.

Then only those who do not accept the default will have to straighten things with you.

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*

[ QUOTE ]
McGizmo said:
Charlie and Frenchy, I would be more than happy to PayPal on Frenchy's behalf if it would help.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don, many thanks for your kind offer. I'll send an email to Charlie and if I need your help I'll contact you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif
I don't know what is a snail mail and I don't think I could have my new credit card before september 15 th /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Tomorrow, I shall have to go to my bank to raise a complaint and will wait for a refund for the end of september /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

Thanks again all for your good words /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

Topper

Flashaholic*
I feel better knowing I am not the only idiot that forgot the HA 3 on my order. Mr. Bulk if you make mine pink everyone will want one. I will not complain either way just so I get one.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Radiant

Newly Enlightened
QUESTION!

I sent my PayPal for 1 Kit + 1 Extra battery this morning about 10 hours ago from work. I was excited and not awake yet and forgot to put my CPF name in there and immediately emailed MRbulk at both addresses. Am I ok? Do I need to send my transaction ID # too???

I'm 167 on the list.

Prolepsis

Enlightened
Wow. I don't get a chance to check this section of the forum for a few days, and look what I miss! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

PP sent for light, battery, + shipping to Canada.

Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

MrMimizu

Enlightened
Ack! Stupid me, forgot that I have to wait til I get my statement before I can use my new CC on Paypal! Why did I have to cancel my useless MC now of all times??!?!
Guess I'll be one of the LAST ones to get the LH cuz I don't think I get my statement for another 2 weeks.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts