Look what I just got in the mail!

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's here! It's here! I just picked it up from the post office. Pictures to follow!

a689093d-25c7-d0f7.jpg

Fits perfectly in my flight suit!! And looks beautiful.
a689093d-261a-104b.jpg

Last edited:

fyrstormer

Banned
"An elegant weapon from a more civilized age." Because disemboweling your enemy is more civilized than a one-shot kill.

...oh, right, it's a flashlight. Nice looking light, I have to say. The blue bits give it a nice pop, and I always liked the way the MC-E emitter looks. I wish I could find one of those Ledil reflector small enough to fit in an Arc6.

fyrstormer

Banned
Because I used to own one. VW puts their engines as far forward and as low as possible, to improve legroom, and because they're designed by Germans, if the position of the engine causes reliability issues, the problem is with the local roads, not with the design of the car.

Buy a DieselGeek Panzer Pan to protect the engine. It's built about as strong as that Alpha light, though less pretty to look at. Alternately, trade it for a Japanese car, because the Japanese are considerate enough to design their cars to work well in the places they actually intend to sell them.

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
I do love the way that MC-E looks, and I've never owned a light that could focus an MC-E properly before. I suppose I could talk myself into getting one of these with the Shorty tube, once I scrape up the cash for it.

Is he selling Shorty tubes?

-Alex

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a question for the people that have ordered lights before. I would contact Jason about this if it was important but it isn't. I know he's extremely busy and don't want to waste his time. Does he send out order/tracking information when it ships? Like i said no big deal just curious. Thanks

Latest posts