Looking for a Cree powered Key-chain flashlight

valueknifelover

Newly Enlightened
My vote goes to the Preon 1 and the Quark Mini 123. LOVE those lights. Same UI and different batteries but my favorite is the Q mini. A little bigger but great output for such a little light. Both can be considered for a keychain. And they rock.

bose301s

Newly Enlightened
And they didn't just give you one? Or five?
I'd think they'd want you waving it around, showing it off to people...
They did when I interviewed here but I lost it sadly.

Also, we don't make flashlights, just the LEDs others put in them, lol.

bose301s

Newly Enlightened
What is your most used level?

Fenix LD01 goes Med -Lo - Hi.
Preons go Lo - Mid - Hi.
The odd other ones go Hi - Mid - Lo.

Lo - close in work; Mid - indoors; Hi - outdoors.

Again what is your most used level?
Do a lot of close in work - get one that starts with Lo.
Indoor general use mostly - get one that starts with Mid.
Outdoor mostly - get one that starts with Hi.

My vote goes to the Preon 1 and the Quark Mini 123. LOVE those lights. Same UI and different batteries but my favorite is the Q mini. A little bigger but great output for such a little light. Both can be considered for a keychain. And they rock.

Ordered the Illuminati already.

lakers1222

Newly Enlightened
You can't go past the fenix e01, it runs on a single AAA battery and the runtime is unbelievable. circuit is digitally regulated so no annoying PWM screeching in the lower modes either. Only disadvantage is the twisty operation, I would prefer clickie

bose301s

Newly Enlightened
You can't go past the fenix e01, it runs on a single AAA battery and the runtime is unbelievable. circuit is digitally regulated so no annoying PWM screeching in the lower modes either. Only disadvantage is the twisty operation, I would prefer clickie
Apparently you didn't read my post, the Fenix E01 is neither 80+ lumens nor Cree powered.

awenta

Enlightened
So have them give you some emitters and you can make just about anything you want. You can also send me some too. :whistle:

Flashlight Enthusiast
...AAA sized but won't run on AAA... Peak Vesuvius

Cree XML, infinite variable from ultra low sub 0.01 Lumen to > 500 [on IMR10440 that is]

will really show off the XML emitter flood well

bose301s

Newly Enlightened
So as I said I got the Titanium Innovations Illuminati Al, this thing is quite simply amazing. It's insane how much light such a little device can put out. Definitely like the beam and its ratio of flood to throw. This is definitely a great little EDC keychain light, I would recommend it to anyone and everyone.

Pointoflight

Newly Enlightened
The illuminati I rated at 115 lm but doesnt put out that much. On par with lm from a fenix ld01 or an itp eos. The eos for 20.00 is the best value in a 3 mode 1x aaa light.