Looking for more CR123A batteries. Wheres the best place to get them?

RichTJ99

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I managed to use my supply of batteries & I am looking to buy about 50 CR123A to last another year or two (I like using my flashlights). I was looking at botach & saw they have $25 for 20 CR123A. Is there any better deals out there?

Thanks,
RIch

darcyh

Newly Enlightened
I have always had good luck with Battery Junction. Panasonic cells (my favorite) for $1.50 perhaps less in larger quantities. I always receive nice fresh ones.

Regards,

Dave

swtws6

Newly Enlightened
If your ever looking to buy them from a local store, although may it be a little more expensive, Lowes sells the surefire brand cr123's (which I think i remember seeing they performed as one of the best in a test) for about 5 bucks for a 2 pack. Thats dirt cheap compared to anything else locally, its funny cause these are located on the rack with the flashlights and if you go over to thwe battery rack they sell the 2 packs of energizer cr123's for almost $11 !!! twice as much!!!

mhphoto

Newly Enlightened
Battery Junction is where I get mine from. The brand is Titanium Innovations. They're cheap and have been compared and proven to be of great quality in numerous times against the common American made cells.

JS_280

Newly Enlightened
Another plug for Battery Junction. Never had a problem with them.

d337944

Enlightened
Hey guys, what about for Aussies? :confused:

We have strict customs here that does not allow lithium or lithium-ion batteries shipped via air. Can we still buy from Battery Station or Battery Junction? Does that mean we need to choose a shipping option via Sea and wait 3-4 months for shipping?

Any feedback or experiences from Dealers or fellow Aussies appreciated!

Cheers,
d337944

latestarter

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys, what about for Aussies? :confused:

We have strict customs here that does not allow lithium or lithium-ion batteries shipped via air. Can we still buy from Battery Station or Battery Junction? Does that mean we need to choose a shipping option via Sea and wait 3-4 months for shipping?

Any feedback or experiences from Dealers or fellow Aussies appreciate

Cheers,
d337944

Last edited:

latestarter

Newly Enlightened
Dont scare me d337944
Hopefully the restriction is within Aus...not actually getting here! My charger died so i ordered one with batteries,if it takes 3-4 months i wont be happy!!

d337944

Enlightened
Hey there Bream,

Where do you get your primaries from and have you had any issues with our Aussie customs? I know our customs laws are really strict on lithium and lithium-ion batteries here.

Latestarter, don't worry too much yet mate. I've purchased a few rechargeables from HK a couple of months ago without problems ... I'm unsure about purchasing primaries in bulk from overseas though ...

Cheers,
d337944

I've had plenty sent from O/S

Last edited:

Latest posts