• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired M3/KL2 Titanium Bezels For Sale... Plain style available

kland1234

Newly Enlightened
Re: M3/KL2 Titanium Bezels For Sale

I am interested too, especially in a M3 bezel removal tool. Thanks.

Snacks

Newly Enlightened
Would be interested in the tool as well. And if there may be a second run on the bezels

Thanks

warubozu

Newly Enlightened
Would also like to know if there will be another batch of M3 Ti bezel with removal tool for sale.

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes...M3 and M6. The tools are available here. And since I'm waiting for open machine time, I decided to start a sales thread for the "Plain" bezels. Whatever doesn't sell there will have the crenelations added later. I'll get the plain bezel sales going this week.

R-

Would also like to know if there will be another batch of M3 Ti bezel with removal tool for sale.

Von-Overkill

Newly Enlightened
Looking for an M3 bezel removal tool, and polished Ti crenelated replacement bezel for M3...but alas, I am new here...not enough posts yet. Could also use a new lens and gaskets.
Maybe I should post the story of my latest flashlight explosion? :poof:

vincent3685

Newly Enlightened
Can you email me information on the m3 stainless steel or titanium bezels and the removal tool? Do you still have them? Please provide instructions on how to order. [email protected]

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can you email me information on the m3 stainless steel or titanium bezels and the removal tool? Do you still have them? Please provide instructions on how to order. [email protected]

Welcome to CPF!
The open sales thread can be seen here at this link... "FS: M3 Titanium Bezels"
The removal tool are also available (see link on above sales thread) and are discounted when bought with the bezel.
Payment by paypal or check is fine,
I'll also email you the links.

R-