• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired M360 with ADJUSTABLE OUTPUT LEVELS by Milkyspit >SOLD<

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: M360 with ADJUSTABLE OUTPUT LEVELS by Milkyspit with HAIII Host >HOLIDAY PRICE SPECIA

I have used the 18650 without the magnets but the contact can be intermittent. I think chances of the magnets moving and shorting out are small since this has a spacer tube for the 18650.
You can also use 3x123 or 4x123 also.

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: M360 with ADJUSTABLE OUTPUT LEVELS by Milkyspit with HAIII Host >HOLIDAY PRICE SPECIA

One quick note... the latest AW cells won't fit in this light. Russ, any chance you could send your 18650 cells over to OceanView? That way he would be guaranteed a set that DO fit. Just an idea.
:shrug:

OceanView, congratulations! Hope you enjoy your new light. :)

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast

The ones I have are just a couple of months old?? Are the new ones longer?
milkyspit said:
One quick note... the latest AW cells won't fit in this light. Russ, any chance you could send your 18650 cells over to OceanView? That way he would be guaranteed a set that DO fit. Just an idea.
:shrug:

OceanView, congratulations! Hope you enjoy your new light. :)

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: M360 with ADJUSTABLE OUTPUT LEVELS by Milkyspit with HAIII Host >HOLIDAY PRICE SP

russtang said:
The ones I have are just a couple of months old?? Are the new ones longer?

Actually, yes, I think they are a little longer... only a millimeter or so each but that seems to be just enough that they wouldn't fit.

Anyway, I use the Battery Station protected 18650 cells and they fit fine... but capacity is only 1800mAh, not 2200mAh.

Unprotected 18650 cells (I recommend the LG 2600mAh cells) fit fine, too.

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast

In addition to what Milkyspit has said, I'm using Tenergy 18650 2200mah 3.7 v w/PCB(protected), blue in color. I've had no problems and they don't require a magnet. Hope this helps.

OceanView

Enlightened
Re: M360 with ADJUSTABLE OUTPUT LEVELS by Milkyspit with HAIII Host >HOLIDAY PRICE SP

Thanks fnmag and Milkyspit for their advice on batteries for the M360. And in a PM, Russ offered to loan me some cells while I order my first set of Li-ion's, so thanks to him for that gesture, too. Cheers to all three of you! :thumbsup:

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast

SHIPPED :)

OceanView

Enlightened
Thanks, Russ. I already ordered one of AW's chargers and a couple protected 2200 mAh Tenergy 18650's that fnmag says work in his M360 so I think that I'm all set! Well, and then to read up on the nFlex UI. I glanced through the PDF I downloaded and it seems pretty straightforward to operate. Looking forward to gettting this!

Latest posts