• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Mag of the Ring

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
What is the black thing in the upper right corner of the green rectangular used for?

HgRyu

Enlightened
I'm in for one ring and one kit depending on prices.

One suggestion,
Why don't you make lanyard hole on brass ring ?
It'd be great !

:goodjob:

download

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is possible to put a O-ring in front of MagRing to improve the water resistant. But the O-ring need to sit on top of the thread, it won't be last long.

Oring-Magring.jpg

Left - MagRing only. ------------------------------ Right - MagRing with O-ring.

What do you think?

Last edited:

missionaryman

Enlightened
I got one of these neat little kits for mine a few weeks ago and it works a treat.
The black sponge thing is a self adhesive cushion for the base of the tail cap that lets the batteries get tension for contact and protects it from the metal base so there is no denting or damage to your cells.
I'm actually using it with unprotected cells in a ROP because it's better than chopping the spring but I had to pack the cells out with a magnet at the top and in the middle of the pack so they didn't move, it worked fine without the magnets but I'm just a bit fussy.

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Beautiful concept. :goodjob:

1) Does the MagLite body have a varience in outer diameters throughout the years? Wouldn't fit too good if one's MagLite wasn't the same diameter.:sssh:

2) How about a lanyard ring attachment added?:grin2: