• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Mako Flood Run - A Titanium, Two-Stage, AAA-Based Flashlight

Draven451

Enlightened
"... Thanks to all of you for your support - I'll be starting a thread sometime in the near future to discuss what's to come!

Take care folks.

Enrique"

I missed out on this run of excellent lights. But I along with others are anxiously awaiting what's to come! :wave:

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
if i may speak for all of us CPF'ers: Thank you Enrique, on a job well done!!!!
Well said! Thank you Enrique! Really love my Mako flood. Use it every night since I received it and it has been a very nice bedside light.

Harry999

Enlightened
I been lucky enough to get one of your Mako AAA lights, Enrique, from a 'catch and release seller'. I eagerly anticipate its arrival and also what you may offer in future. Hopefully a Mako AA is in your plans? :)

keriya

Newly Enlightened
Hi Enrique,
my Mako has been in my hands for some time already. Thanks for this awesome little light -- it's really a work of art and highly useful. I count myself lucky to have it.

Regards,
Sebastian

tinker gnome

Newly Enlightened
Hello Everyone,

It looks like the majority (all?) of folks have by now received their lights - I hope that they remain in your service for a good long while. :)

Hi Enrique,

it took some time, but today the postman brought me your Mako :thumbsup: The parcel itself was battered and re-sealed by German Post, but the light was unharmed in a ziploc back (inside a brown, closed envelope). Five weeks delivery, mostly due to german customs sending the parcel across half the republic :eek:

All's well that ends well, and the Mako is a very fine light with perfect tint (just slightly on the neutral side :thumbsup::thumbsup:) and a nice flood.

:thanks:, Enrique, 'twas a :goodjob: and I'm looking forward to your next activities :devil:

Best regards,

Wolfgang

BertramTi

Newly Enlightened
Hello! ... and, am I too late!???

:welcome:lovecpf :takeit: :oops::fail:

Wow,

I guess I could type an entire message with emoticons and never have to use the keyboard!

Hello guys! This is my first post and I'm proud to say, "I'll take a Mako Flood, please!"

I know I'm probably too late but please add my name to the future order list. I saw this light on EDC and would love to have a Ti keyring with one of these on it, as long as TSA doesn't steal it from me.

Kind regards,
John