• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Market Promotion PartII

asterix14

Newly Enlightened
Only issue I have had is that it take a few tries to get to the low output level.

I had the same problem, but then I figured it out. You need to tap the switch really quick. It's not ideal but i got used to it. The rest of the light is excellent! Love it too! Thanks Sunwayman!

Triac

Newly Enlightened
I had the same problem, but then I figured it out. You need to tap the switch really quick. It's not ideal but i got used to it. The rest of the light is excellent! Love it too! Thanks Sunwayman!
Thanks asterix14! That's the trick! :thumbsup:

sunwayman

Newly Enlightened
Hello Everyone,

We are glad to have another round of lucky draw here, this time we will be sending out 3pcs just released Limited Edition M25C Ti :thumbsup:

Limited run of only 1000pcs worldwide, 1000 Lumens Collection Light
- TC4 Grade Titanium Alloy, Beautiful Design Details, Superb Craftsmanship
- Classic Magnetic Control Technique, Practical 4 outputs and 3 Hidden Modes
- Fitted with XM-L2 U3 LED, powered by 1*18650/2*CR123A
- Exquisite Titanium Clip and Clasp

M25C%20TI-EN-02.jpg

M25C%20TI-EN-04.jpg

M25C%20TI-EN-07.jpg

We will have 3 lucky winners and use the same way by picking numbers from this web, https://www.random.org/

If you like to be included for the lucky draw, please post "M25C Ti Lucky Draw", double post or post without this phrase will NOT be counted.

We will be counting posts from today on till Nov. 3rd., I will post when time is due, thank you for all your participation.

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
M25C Ti Lucky Draw

I'm in. I love seeing new stuff like this from you guys, and look forward to seeing more (and some updated oldie but goodies).

zipplet

Flashlight Enthusiast
M25C Ti Lucky Draw

Thank you very much Sunwayman. This looks like a beautiful yet functional light. I would be proud to own this light (and it would be my first SUNWAYMAN light)