• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Market Promotion PartII

KeepingItLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats to the winners, Congratulations to jalano1222, adnj and Dubois!

Thanks, Sunwayman.

As a recent winner of the Sunwayman T25C zoomable flashlight, I decided to sit this one out.

I am still liking the T25C. I posted some more info about it here. I took the T25C with me on a three-day hotel stay last weekend. The unfocused, wide-angle beam is great for indoor use.

sunwayman

Newly Enlightened
Hi Everyone,

We are glad to introduce you another excellent release from Sunwayman, the tactical T20CC! We are having 3 lucky winners to test the light here like usual.

1000 Lumens Tactical Flashlight

Rugged Crenulated Bezel, Magnetic Control Slider Switch
Tri-color Light Sources, Intelligent USB Charging System

More details please click here.

T20CC-EN-01.jpg

If you like to be included for the lucky draw, please post "T20CC Lucky Draw", double post or post without this phrase will NOT be counted.

Please also be noted that colors of the lights will be randomly picked from stock.

We will be counting posts from today on till Sept. 28th., I will post when time is due, thank you for all your participation and hope you enjoy :)

KeepingItLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
T20CC Lucky Draw

Interesting model: rechargeable, 3 non-white LEDs (including UV), studded strike bezel.

Thanks for the giveaway.

tatasal

Flashlight Enthusiast
T20CC Lucky Draw

Micro USB rechargeable? Wow, I don't buy anymore a light that has no built-in re-chargeability.