• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

May 2015 Sale ;-)

scottinarctic1

Newly Enlightened
TK61vn U4 Dedome + Dark heated bezel $265/$290

I love the TK61VN V1, it is #2 favorite light, how much improvement is the lux in the U4 version vs what I have? Or have other improvements been made also?

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
TK61vn U4 Dedome + Dark heated bezel $265/$290

I love the TK61VN V1, it is #2 favorite light, how much improvement is the lux in the U4 version vs what I have? Or have other improvements been made also?

The LED is suppose to to be 5-12% brighter but I am not sure what the increased lux would be. If you got a TK61vn light already then you don't need a second.

Glenn7

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've paid for it - can I have a little info on the #18 Z1vn - is "flash-O-maniac" just a bit of fun or mean Fiat lux of some sort? making it any brighter than the standard ones you sold, I know it has a DriverVN2, other than program-ability does it have more OTF lumens/better led/steroids?

Thanks

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've paid for it - can I have a little info on the #18 Z1vn - is "flash-O-maniac" just a bit of fun or mean Fiat lux of some sort? making it any brighter than the standard ones you sold, I know it has a DriverVN2, other than program-ability does it have more OTF lumens/better led/steroids?

Thanks

:laughing: Erm, Flash-o-matic is the lucky guy who snapped up x4 flashlights in the 3rd minute of the sale.
No, it is not a special variant. :D

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Post 1 Updated.

If you see your name next to the light then one is available for you.

I will close sale soon. Thanks all!

a199578

Enlightened
Damn medical procedure on Monday is costing me a left nut even after insurance. Could have bought tons of lights instead! Boo! oh well. Hopefully a quad PD35vn is available in a couple of months again.

jim_r

Newly Enlightened
I'll take:43. S10Rvn XML2 4000K + 1 Free IMR16340 $75/$85

Edit: PP sent, ********74455

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Damn medical procedure on Monday is costing me a left nut even after insurance. Could have bought tons of lights instead! Boo! oh well. Hopefully a quad PD35vn is available in a couple of months again.

Hope the procedure goes smooth though :)